Speaker Malfunction (sorted)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Delbert_Wilkins

Post by Delbert_Wilkins »

So this happened to me and the family today, scaring the **** out of my 3 year old in the process.

First of all, thank goodness for this forum - I’d read this post previously and was able to shut it down quickly, pending a more permanent solution. Second, I then had the same experience as others - arrived at our destination (after having to get my daughter to cover her ears whenever I had to indicate en route), shut the car off, came back 3 hours later and all was fine again.

Easily sorted, but what an irritating problem.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
Ordered 31/8; Build week 44; Collected 28/12/21.

christoffer

Post by christoffer »

Same is happening with our Enyaq right now.. Just drove through town without signal lights to not scare and harm my daughter’s ears.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Happened to me for the first time in almost a year of ownership. Just parked up, switched off and played games on my phone for 5 minutes, then started it again and all was back to normal.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post