Pedalbox review

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I’ve just fitted a DTE pedal box and will be reviewing the results .
So far I’ve found that it may not work with cars without drive mode as when in normal for example in pedalbox settings on sport it’s instant response but then just normal however with both car and Pedalbox sport mode there’s a massive difference . The model I have is fully customisable and can receive updates . I will be give it a proper test over the next few days and post results

darkside66
Location: In The middle (Leicestershire) then over to the right (Norfolk)

Post by darkside66 »

Excuse my ignorance but what is a pedalbox?
Sportline 80 Black Magic Comfort Seat + climate + infotainment + Drive Sport + Assisted Drive Betria 21 Standard charging
Mrs Darkside Vauxhall Mokka e
Yipeeee we are an all electric household :D :D Oh no just remembered I have a petrol mower :o
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

DTE Pedalbox is an accelerator pedal tuning system. The pedal tuning improves acceleration by up to +10% for all vehicles with electronic accelerator pedal – no matter if gasoline, diesel, hybrid or electric engines.DTE Pedalbox is made in Germany and also TUV certified.
What is the effect of DTE Pedalbox?
- Faster start-up, better acceleration and confident overtaking.
DTE Pedalbox+ comes in bluetooth and non bluetooth version.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

One day in and set to normal city mode because of the snow and does exactly what it says in the box . The accelerator pedal reacts like a cable throttle ie you press the pedal and instantly does something rather than wondering what it will actually do . I much prefer this so far so good I would highly recommend it
lavir

Post by lavir »

C2atb wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:20 pm I’ve just fitted a DTE pedal box and will be reviewing the results .
So far I’ve found that it may not work with cars without drive mode as when in normal for example in pedalbox settings on sport it’s instant response but then just normal however with both car and Pedalbox sport mode there’s a massive difference . The model I have is fully customisable and can receive updates . I will be give it a proper test over the next few days and post results
I have never heard about Pedalbox. After watching youtube I was impressed with it.
So, now I have a few questions.
1. What version of Pedalbox do you use (Pedalbox+ )?
2. What version Enyaq do you have?
3. I assume that the battery consumption will be significantly higher than without it. Did you notice that?
4. How it will affect the battery life 🤔
80x Sportline with almost all packs 🇫🇮
Ordered 30-08-2021 –
Est delivery: 30-06-2022 » ≈01-07-2022 » ≈30-11-2022 » 14.09.2022 confirmed: in production ≈1-11-2022 » 14.12.2022 Finally assembled » Picked up 23.01.2023
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Pedal box plus - so far I’m not that impressed with original settings but after trying various things I’ve found enyaq sport mode zero regen and pedal box sport mode plus one increase seems to be best for performance increase off the line and general driving otherwise just seems to behave with a very strange torque line . Think they need to re visit and update programs but it’s fully updatable so we shall see
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

And no economy isn’t effected unless you drive more aggressively than normal otherwise it doesn’t even come into play
iotuning

Post by iotuning »

Hey guys,

I know the Pedalbox inside out and this systems doesn't offer the ecoMode as it advertises. In it's current form it can not offer a real eco-tuning and sportier drive at the same time.

You should check out the IOPEDAL from IOTuning which really offers all this functionality and more. It can actually extend your range up to 10%.

Check out the curves on both websites to see what I mean.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post