Energy Blue Sportline 80

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

EdH wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:03 pm Looks fantastic. Where exactly is the sensor for the boot. On a particular side, near the front etc?
Took me a couple of goes, but based on the excellent stick man diagram posted the other day on here I got it to work. To be honest I’ll probably just press the button on the key fob like I did on my Outlander unless I remember.

Basically dead centre and not as far under as you might think. Sort of behind where a tow bar would be.

Worked best for me as a kick forward and back not a sideways swing. I probably won’t be able to get it to work tomorrow though.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

Great news RichR. Thanks for all the help you've been on the forum.
Had my Sportline a couple of weeks now, but I'm sure you're more experienced with it than me!
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

RichR wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:12 pm 14 weeks after ordering, this afternoon I collected my Enyaq from the dealership. Energy Blue on Sportline looks even better in real life than we imagined. Much deeper colour than Race Blue. Drive home in rush hour traffic in the dark was great - so quiet, those big Sportline seats so comfortable. Had a play with ACC and Travel Assist, works a treat. HUD is really nice (in the dark at least).
Dealer had me set up Skoda Connect in the collection bay so that’s all sorted and working. No issues with kick sensor for boot door, satnav dark mode or anything I’ve tried so far.
Currently on charge (6.5kW from my PodPoint), I’ll have a proper look round and go through the settings in daylight tomorrow.

2DE07ACC-07B9-4C5C-926D-571BC50B73C4.jpeg
Stunning car and really nice combination in the Energy blue combined with the sport line black, we played it safe and went race blue but love yours. Hope you're enjoying it
RichR

Post by RichR »

I spent an hour and a half this morning going through the menus and settings, and transferring all my rubbish into the glove box, boot and storage compartments :)

Intrigued that under the drive modes, there is a chassis setting - Normal or Sport. I thought only Drive Sport Plus had suspension control, so is this suspension or maybe steering? Will have to try it out on the road when I've got a better feel for how the car handles in normal mode.

It's a pity the weather's a bit grim today, but I might go out for an aimless drive about anyway. GOM showing 340 miles range after charging it up last night. Suspect that'll come down once I start actually moving.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Will be really interesting to see what you find, especially with the heat pump. Upon delivery (12 miles on the clock) mine showed about 250 miles range I think. Certainly not over 300 even when I topped up the charge to 100%. Perhaps yours predicts more because it knows there’s a heat pump present ?

Indeed I also have eco, normal, sport and individual. The only dynamic change I can feel, is the steering gets heavier in sport mode. Same in my Beemer, although the suspension also stiffened up in that car.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

Where should the umbrella be? Not found one,...
RichR

Post by RichR »

I'd have thought it'd just be the average mi/kWh from my drive home multiplied by the capacity of the battery. I'll see what the average is when I next go out to the car, but I can't think it was particularly great given I was experimenting with accelerating and stuff. Had climate control set to 20C both front seats, and to be honest it'll probably stay on that setting for the next few years! I don't believe I can manage the HVAC system better than a computer with actual sensors for temperature, humidity and sunshine. :)

In the drive modes, under Individual - what options do you have? Is there one for chassis? I reckon it's just steering response only on non-DCC cars like ours. Though in normal mode I'm really impressed with the steering - feels as responsive and precise as my old Renault 5s, which are about 1/3 of the weight!
RichR

Post by RichR »

Bassoonbridge wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:31 am Where should the umbrella be? Not found one,...
Inside the driver's door. Open the door and look at the end of the armrest. You'll see a hole - the driver's side one gets an umbrella as standard, but you can put one in the passenger side too (or I guess anything that might fit - emergency Toblerone maybe?)
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

Thanks RichR. Will check
RichR

Post by RichR »

Couple of photos of it in daylight. Only driven 120 miles but it’s pretty dirty already. Especially the back, mirrors and front of the door handles.

BFC3DB10-DEDE-4BB4-BF6A-D9058D0C4ED7.jpeg

55817988-47AD-44FC-8014-93A2D097D66E.jpeg

Last edited by RichR on Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post