Finally taken delivery.

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

After 5 moths of waiting the car has arrived. I'm off to Scotland this weekend from Northern Ireland so will give it a decent run to try out all I have learned from this forum. Will give a summary next week assuming the car gets me home :lol: :lol: .

IMG_6298.jpeg

Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge

Westy

Post by Westy »

Have you got the crystal grill on that?
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey
Climate Pack, Assisted Drive, 125Kw

Replacing a Passat GTE Estate
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Westy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:34 pm Have you got the crystal grill on that?

The grill looks glossy in this photo so I think it does have this. Very nice 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

yes Goaty, Westy, it has the Crystal grill, and I'm now searching the manual to see if it can be switched off during long drives in an attempt to save the battery power. Anyone have any ideas?
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
RichR

Post by RichR »

Looking good. Despite all the technology, I’ve found it one of the easiest cars to just get in, get comfortable and drive with confidence. Today I’ve been exploring the little foibles of ACC (thinking country lanes are 30mph or defaulting to the current speed when activated rather then the speed limit if it’s not sure what the limit is). But it’s nothing a quick flick of the cruise stalk can’t put right.
I hope you’ll enjoy yours as much as I’m enjoying mine.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Don’t worry about it! That wont be using enough power to worry about. Jealous of the crystal grill!
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey

RichR

Post by RichR »

Agreed - the grille will draw bugger all power, probably no more than 2 Watts, and on the 12V system. Given the motor powering the rear wheels can use up to 150000 Watts, it’s nothing in comparison.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Thanks RichR, i'm not tight honest but that's good to know :lol:
Westy

Post by Westy »

Clearly not with all those options ticked!
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey

desholly

Post by desholly »

Looks great hope you enjoy, dealership call me yesterday collecting this Saturday. Ordered August 7th

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post