Free upgrade to fast charging on all new enyaq builds

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
AndyJ84

Post by AndyJ84 »

All new enyaq's will be fitted with upgraded DC fast charging Skoda has announced

https://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/manufa ... tid=206745
Loft60 Race blue. Family pack plus climate pack plus parking pack. Anthracite 19 regulus alloys.
Ordered 17th August 2021.-build date week 12 car with dealer hopefully delivered in 48 hours🤞

Daverichardson

Post by Daverichardson »

Good news for me: My car is due 1st May, and I had decided not to upgrade to fast charging!
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

It's not free Skoda increased base prices.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
desholly

Post by desholly »

I just contact my dealership asking was my car fitted with this unit before leaving the factory didn't see the other reply saying they put the price on the car anyway . I guess I was a bit to late for this !!! :x
AndyJ84

Post by AndyJ84 »

they cant put the price up for a car already on order
Loft60 Race blue. Family pack plus climate pack plus parking pack. Anthracite 19 regulus alloys.
Ordered 17th August 2021.-build date week 12 car with dealer hopefully delivered in 48 hours🤞
Mfhphil

Post by Mfhphil »

My dealer said the free charging upgrade was on new orders only. If I wanted it I could scrap my order from August and re-order but the car would be more expensive anyway so it's not really a free upgrade
RichR

Post by RichR »

It’s been included in the price since September. 50kW charging hasn’t been available to order since then and doesn’t appear in the November brochure at all.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Kwesi

Post by Kwesi »

Around mid November I was confirming if 100kw was added to my car as I added it but he said its free saving me some money.
Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

While the dealership was putting order through it came up with me needing to pay for the upgrade but argued that I agreed on the price on the paperwork in front of me. So dean at wings Skoda peterbourgh managed to get added for free
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Just a personal opinion: I think that VW have done this because the EV competition that is now becoming available (or is in the pipeline) compels the move in order to stay in the front rank.

Fossilnot

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post