What would you like adding to favourites?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

I know lots of people add shortcuts to autohold and/or lane assist to their favourites. Air recycle is another. But which settings would you like to add, but can't? I'd add a direct link to defog. What would you add if you could?
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Slightly off topic but connected - on the screens where you can create your own custom layout (e.g 3x3 Nav, 2x2 Stats etc) it would be nice to be able to use something on more than one screen. I think you can customise 4 or 5 screens but once you’ve used an option on one screen, you can’t use it again on subsequent screens - and if you try to, it disappears from the screen it was originally located.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

One I thought of this morning which would be useful- instant recall of a previously set preferred heating status (which with the press of one favourites button, would also include how you’ve set the fan speeds and where you want the air to blow). This would be useful after the kids have messed around with the heater settings!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Is that just called ‘auto’? 🙂 I don’t see any reason to think I’m better at working out where the air needs to go and how hot/cold or dry it needs to be than the computer with several sensors inside and outside the car.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:00 am Is that just called ‘auto’? 🙂 I don’t see any reason to think I’m better at working out where the air needs to go and how hot/cold or dry it needs to be than the computer with several sensors inside and outside the car.

🤪
My preferred ‘winter’ settings are:

lowest fan speed.
Windscreen and face vents.
Nothing through the floor vents.
20C with A/C.

This keeps the cabin at a decent temperature and the windows free from fogging up.

Auto often runs at a higher fan speed (even on the lowest setting) and blows air to my feet - which I don’t necessarily want 😩

I can easily cope with the system as it is, but as this appears to be a hypothetical wish list thread rather than something which will ever be introduced, I thought I’d mention it. It would actually be relatively simple for there to be, say, 3 favourite settings within the Clima menu, as everything is digitally activated via the screen anyway. That way you could set and later recall something you know works for you, for winter, summer etc.

It’ll never happen 🤣
jamest

Post by jamest »

Right now I'd like to add a "fix online services" button on my favourites :D

Currently I have CarPlay,Music,AutoHold.

I wish those of us without heated seats would get an additional two slots for favourites, rather than just two blank spaces reminding us what we're missing :D
Ordered 17th March 2021, delivered 17th November 2021. Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Moon White Metallic, 100kW, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Family Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Drive Sport Package Basic, Assisted Drive Package Plus, Parking Package Plus.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I've got Heat Now, Auto Hold, Navigate Home.

Heat Now is there for when the app's not able to connect ;) Just pop out to car, press the icon, then lock up and go back into the house.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Auto hold is the most useful. I would have added Navigate Home but it is the one thing that Laura seems to understand and do.
Last edited by Perchede on Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Don’t forget - there are 6 other additional user-settable shortcuts available from the drop-down (pull down from the top of the screen)

Pull down, then press and hold the icon you want to change 👍

400E7933-F676-4507-939E-9870F24CA267.jpeg

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Lane assist off - works terribly on snowy roads. Also on wet roads when want to avoid driving in ruts(?) full of water.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post