Is seat memory position linked to other stuff?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Whenever my wife and I swap positions driving, we always have to adjust the seat and rear view mirror in our current car, which just has manual everything. I'm a few inches taller. In the Enyaq I've ordered a memory seat for the driver to avoid all the seat adjustment malarkey, but will we still need to adjust the rear view mirror and HUD or is this linked to the seat position? Maybe we should be trying to get our eye heights more or less the same which should be easier with memory height adjustment.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi

Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

Side mirrors do adjust automatically, but as I recall the rearmirror and steering wheel were adjusted by hand.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Side mirrors only. My wife has her seating position set higher than mine so the rear view mirror and HUD are in the right place.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post