MyŠKODA - Activate Vehicle

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dad

Post by Dad »

We’ve had our Enyaq for two weeks and the app was set up using the Vin number etc in the first week. Yesterday I was charging the car at home and happily flicking between the Ohme app and the MyŠKODA app to check progress.

Today the MyŠKODA app is asking me to activate a new vehicle. There appear to be no vehicles set up. Logged out, logged back in again but keep getting the same message. Don’t really want to enter the Vin again in case it gets it’s knickers in a twist.

Anyone else had this? It’s not a big deal because the app is pretty limited anyway.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514

RichR

Post by RichR »

Skoda's servers are down for many Android users at the moment. All you can do is try again later.

If you walk out to the car, you can see the charge progress on the screen through the window.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Yes, I've tried on my App (Apple) and it's not working either. I think you just have to have patience with these Apps, ha ha.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

I’m having exactly the same problem - I have re-entered the VIN but then get service not available message. Also did not remember my email and password. Hope it’s temporary as it’s useful to check charging has started when scheduled.

Anyone using ConnectLite? I haven’t tried it as have no idea about the ‘data plug’ - does app do same stuff as Skoda Connect?
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Dad

Post by Dad »

Thanks all. I’m using iOS. So appears to be a server issue then for all mobile platforms.

Feel a bit better now… will just be patient!
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

Don't think there has been a cold day yet where the app has actually worked, very shoddy.

Screenshot_20211218-173850_MyKODA.jpg

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Works in Finland for me.
EdH

Post by EdH »

Yes, mines the same on Apple. Last time it happened it sorted itself out by the morning. 3 days before Skoda customer care got back to me…
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Yeah, I’ve got kicked out of the app, car deleted from garage.
Shoddy service from VAG
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

When this has happened before, the car does seem to reappear when the App’s working properly again so quite possibly no need to re-register your car again… just need to wait for them to sort their **** out and fingers crossed, the car should reappear.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post