Standard Boot ¿

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Polystyrene storage unit is part number 5LG 861401.
Higher level boot floor is part number 5LG 861411

Not yet found part number for back seat infill ?
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

RichR wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:48 pm BioHzrd - you don't get compressor or sealant with self seal tyres. But many people choose to add their own for £20 or so - head to somewhere like Halfords or Amazon. My Aldi compressor fits perfectly where the Skoda one would go in the Transport Package foam storage area. Make sure the sealant you buy is sufficient for the tyre size you've got, as the smaller cans might not be. For example Tyreweld needs to be the 500ml can for anything over 17". I've not had a spare wheel in my last four cars (LPG tank in three, and none supplied on the Outlander) so have always carried my own compressor and sealant, but luckily never actually needed to use it (on a car. I have on my mountain bike and it works well).
Are they fitted with Run Flats ¿ please tell me they aren't ! Had them on the 330d and the ride was shocking ! Swapped for normal tyres was like night and day !

I've no idea what tyres are on mine we upgraded to the Regulus wheels, I'd upload a photo of the car but no idea how to haha.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

BioHzrd wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:29 pm
Are they fitted with Run Flats ¿ please tell me they aren't ! Had them on the 330d and the ride was shocking ! Swapped for normal tyres was like night and day !
I think they are fitted (at least as standard) with a self-sealing tyre. There's a thick soft gooey pad that is attached to the inside of the tread. Apparently, any hole 4mm or less should self-seal. There is nothing on the sidewall. I think you can still use a plug tool, where you push in a rubber strip using a special tool. I.e if you get a small puncture in the tread that doesn't seal, don't let the garage tell you it can't be fixed. Obviously, there are limits to what the plug can do. If you get a hole in the sidewall, it's game over I think.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
RichR

Post by RichR »

As above - they’re self seal, not run flat. Have a layer of sticky goo inside that should seal around things like nails.
Have a look at the writing on the tyres, there are various different types used so it’s not easy to say if a particular model or wheel type has them or not.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Roo1980 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:02 pm I've ordered the standard boot but I'd like to convert it to the adjustable boot. Does anyone know the part numbers for the bit that goes on the back of the seats for the adjustment, the Polystyrene storage and the boot floor?
Polystyrene storage unit is part number 5LG 861401.
Higher level boot floor is part number 5LG 861411

Not yet found part number for back seat infill ?
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post