Ireland orders

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Daveirl

Post by Daveirl »

Similar to the UK order thread. What are people from Ireland finding in terms of updates and length of order.
I ordered in September hoping for January delivery, but dealer still no build date or any update. I'm guessing Feb or march at this stage.

What your experience

ruttlej

Post by ruttlej »

Hi @Daveirl - any sign of build / delivery date for you? I'm also in Ireland I ordered beginning of November, was told delivery should be around April, but no updates on build date at all.
Ordered 1st Nov 2021 - iV80 (Chrome pack, Parking pack & Drive pack) + Driver Assistance Plus pack - Collected 16th July 2022
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

ruttlej wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:55 am Hi @Daveirl - any sign of build / delivery date for you? I'm also in Ireland I ordered beginning of November, was told delivery should be around April, but no updates on build date at all.
My order was submitted and accepted early November too. I had an original build date of the last week of December, but that got pushed back because of the Christmas shutdown. I heard from my dealer on the 4th of Feb that my car had actually gone into production, but no further progress from there. I was actually speaking with the dealer yesterday and two Enyaqs on his order book left the factory on Monday so there is at least movement. Even if it’s not my car specifically that’s doing the moving.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Another Nov order here, I Spoke to our dealer yesterday and he said our car was scheduled to be built this week. But with the latest news of Skoda reducing production, he's not sure if that is still the case and would have a better idea in two weeks.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
ruttlej

Post by ruttlej »

Email exchange with dealer yesterday and my car is scheduled for week 12 production and once production starts he'll update me with movements from there. Fingers crossed.
Ordered 1st Nov 2021 - iV80 (Chrome pack, Parking pack & Drive pack) + Driver Assistance Plus pack - Collected 16th July 2022
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/pre ... a-ukraine/
Well its official, Skoda will stop production of the Enyaq from today on. For how long who knows.

Screenshot_20220303-180432_Samsung Internet.jpg

IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Got some good news this evening. Got an email from the dealer saying our car left the factory today.

Our car went into production on the 4th of Feb, so they were obviously waiting for some part or other.

This is what our order looked like (iV 60);
Driver Assistance Pack Plus,
Climate Pack,
Comfort Pack,
Convivence Pack Plus,
Driver Pack,
Infotainment Plus Pack,
Alarm,
Lifeshine Protection Treatment,
Delivery and Service Pack,
Metallic Paint (Graphite Grey),
21" Alloys,
Eco Suite Interior,
Parking Pack

Anyone know how long it takes usually from leaving the factory to driving away with it?
Daveirl

Post by Daveirl »

ruttlej wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:55 am Hi @Daveirl - any sign of build / delivery date for you? I'm also in Ireland I ordered beginning of November, was told delivery should be around April, but no updates on build date at all.
No update from either. Talked to dealer Monday. Still no build date. He saying June/July . So will be 222 reg.
Daveirl

Post by Daveirl »

Robrad30 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:32 pm Got some good news this evening. Got an email from the dealer saying our car left the factory today.

Our car went into production on the 4th of Feb, so they were obviously waiting for some part or other.

Climate Pack,
Comfort Pack,
Convivence Pack Plus,
Driver Pack,
Infotainment Plus Pack,
Alarm,
21" Alloys,
Eco Suite Interior,
Parking Pack

Anyone know how long it takes usually from leaving the factory to driving away with it?
I have similar spec to you . But hasn't been built yet. You would think my car would be built before yours as ordered in Sept. Wonder do some garages have better allocations then others?
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Daveirl wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:17 am
Robrad30 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:32 pm Got some good news this evening. Got an email from the dealer saying our car left the factory today.

Climate Pack,
Comfort Pack,
Convivence Pack Plus,
Driver Pack,
Infotainment Plus Pack,
Alarm,
21" Alloys,
Eco Suite Interior,
Parking Pack

I have similar spec to you . But hasn't been built yet. You would think my car would be built before yours as ordered in Sept. Wonder do some garages have better allocations then others?
But was your order actually placed in September? Our dealer let us know back in August that Skoda Ireland had completely sold out its allocation for 2021 and weren’t taking any until the order books opened in November for 2022 deliveries. We put or name down on their wait list (the dealers own wait list) in August, and the day the orders opened for 2022 back in November, he put it into the system and we got confirmation of acceptance for our order a day or two later, and a build date shortly after. Have you had a build date at least?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post