How to preheat the battery for the quick charge?!

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Miket

Post by Miket »

Just found this YouTube video

Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

Thanks for posting this; it’s a useful summary of how best to set up things to maximise efficiency in the winter. Although Its unlikely I will have a new car before spring arrives!!!
Andy Enyaq

Post by Andy Enyaq »

Thanks..really useful video. đź‘Ť
Racing Blue Metallic iV60 Loft
Parking Package Basic, Climate Package Basic,100 Kw Dc Charging, Cmft St Pck Bsc M+ Pfa/Pfb/Pfc+psb/Psa, Heat Pump, Drive Package Basic,Astd Drv Pkg Bsc M+pfa/Pfb/Pfc,Transport Package
HugosDad

Post by HugosDad »

For anyone wondering, to set the departure time in the car it is in the “Stationary air conditioning” menu, then “Departure” tab on the right.

Not that prominent, given the importance
iV80X, Black Magic, 20” Vega Anthracite, Comfort Seat Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Heat Pump, Transport Pack, Light and View Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack, Family Pack. Acquired Aug 2023
orrery

Post by orrery »

I seem to remember reading that there was a change to battery pre-heating in V3.0? There was a problem with pre-heating too much before a short journey so there was a reduction in range - the only benefit was when doing a long journey. So they have reduced the automatic battery pre-heating. That would imply that there IS some battery preheating, but not that we can initiate ourselves.
Why the hell we can't have a simple button, I don't know - at least we could then kick in pre-heat as we head for a charger. And preferably in the app too, so it can be initiated from the cabin pre-heat.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

I don’t think it is available to ME3.x software. I think it is a ME4 feature of pre-condition

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post