Sound out of only one speaker and indicator volume is at a maximum

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
kodedjay

Post by kodedjay »

Got into my Enyaq this morning and there is sound coming out of only one speaker and indicator volume is at a maximum so really very loud when I indicate to turn. I’ve checked all the sound settings and everything seems fine. I have tried turning down each of the settings with the indicator on but nothing is turning it down. Is there a way to resolve this, and to get all the car speakers working?

RichR

Post by RichR »

A couple of people have had this - lock the car and leave it 10 minutes. Then it should be fine.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
kodedjay

Post by kodedjay »

ok, thank you for this :)
bap

Post by bap »

Just had this bug appear. Didn't come to mind to wait ten minutes as I was in a hurry. Turn indicators sounded like they would break the speaker so I avoided using any function that made sound during the ride home. When I saw this thread I checked the car again, now charging and the error seemed to be gone.

But how should we as owners accept this behavior from a car? I can understand there may be bugs in software but normally one should be able to reset a system with a button press. I'll discuss this issue with my dealer...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post