What are these symbols?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Gwynfe

Post by Gwynfe »

Have had my Enyaq 60 now for 6 weeks. I am getting these 2 symbols (left of screen directly under time) when approaching roundaboutsm Only appears in D mode and not in B mode. Have checked the manual and it says they are linked to Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). Only thing is I don't have ACC on the car. Any thoughts??

20220103_142234.jpg

Screenshot_20220106-214549_Chrome.jpg

Skoda Enyaq 60 IV Suite. Quartz Grey. 100KW DC battery charging. Drive sport pack. 20” Vega Silver alloys. Transport pack. Parking pack

Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

It's linked to the sat nav. It's advice for economic driving.
I believe it's basically saying to lift of the accelerator due to the roundabout and the regen will slow the car down for you.
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

It’s the automatic regen (that’s the A next to D) - sees roundabout ahead and adds the brake symbol guidance - also adds some regen braking (see blue line in speedo).
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

I should add that I don’t have ACC but still see these.
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Ita the aame in mine again no ACC, as diad it's the car using the sat nav data to help with eco driving it'll start slowing you before rpudabouts/junctions but won't bring you to a stop.

I think it also does it to an extent for slowing cars ahead too.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
RichR

Post by RichR »

As above - it's telling you to take your foot off the accelerator (the shoe with an arrow) as you should be slowing down for the junction. It will increase regen to gain a bit of power back as it slows you for the roundabout/junction. You'll notice that it slows the car automatically as you approach the junction (though it's only an energy recovery thing, not self-driving, so you'll still need to stop if there's traffic!)

Basically advice on how to improve your driving style so you don't waste energy by braking when you don't really need to. Only makes sense in normal (ie D with auto regen enabled) mode obviously. ACC uses the same data to slow down for junctions, but that's not only what the symbols mean.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Fascinating! I've never seen these on the display. Do you need to have a route on the sat nav for this?
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
RichR

Post by RichR »

No, they can come on at any time, as they're part of the automatic regen system. Possible that they don't happen if you're in a non-auto regen mode like B I guess? You also get them on the HUD if you've got one.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
tomm636

Post by tomm636 »

On a similar topic, does anyone know what the number inside the circle at the top of the central screen means. I have seen 0, 1, & 2 displayed here but can't find anything that tells me what it is.
Enyaq iV 80 Suite, Quartz Grey, 125 kW DC charging, 20" Vega wheels, Assisted drive pack, Heat pump, Climate pack, Convenience pack, Drive sport pack, Electric Towbar, Family pack plus, Infotainment pack plus, Built Sep 2021
RichR

Post by RichR »

Notifications. Pull down the bar from the top and you can read and delete them. Chances are it'll be a message to say that internet radio is not available (because you're not connected to an external network).