Timelines for cash buy

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I know there is a huge variety of timelines people have had to suffer (and some who were pleasantly surprised), but I would like to know what the stages are, and what frequency it would be appropriate to pester the dealer!

Is the first stage for the factory to "accept the order"? When does this take place normally? I ordered on 20th December, so I assume there would be a lag of Christmas shutdown and something about the 2021 order book closing to the UK sometime in October?

Do you get an indicative build week when the order is accepted, or does that come later?

Thanks for any guidance/guesswork anyone can offer! I'm aware that the length of a piece of string is yet to be determined :D
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Once order is accepted you can still have a period before your given a build week, you will be given an order number once its accepted but you could wiat a week to a a month if not more before your given a build slot.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Thanks @BioHzrd
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

I’ve been waiting over 4 months for a build slot. Hoping I hear something when the factory returns next week.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

I ordered at the end of August and still don’t have a build slot!
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger