Range anxiety!

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ oh it wouldn’t be that bad - throw in a bit of a maths challenge to keep us on our toes!

“Distance traveled so far: 163 miles.
Percentage remaining: 17% “

See. Easy ! 🤪 🤣…..

No, I think remaining ‘predicted’ range as a mileage (or km) figure is absolutely the right info we need to see. 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm /\ oh it wouldn’t be that bad - throw in a bit of a maths challenge to keep us on our toes!

See. Easy ! 🤪 🤣…..

No, I think remaining ‘predicted’ range as a mileage (or km) figure is absolutely the right info we need to see. 👍
You expect me to to mental math in the 21st century are you mad !! :lol:
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

Goaty wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm /\ oh it wouldn’t be that bad - throw in a bit of a maths challenge to keep us on our toes!

See. Easy ! 🤪 🤣…..

Haha - now THIS I could live with
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

I would like a Mobile like battery % on the top line of main display I have to admit instead of having to navigate into the car settings menu.

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
RichR

Post by RichR »

How about next to the car’s mobile signal indicator (with the globe), to match the paired mobile phone one on that top line?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

I would have it on the small screen, next to the battery symbol. It would be great to see the average as well somewhere there (since start or something like that). There is plenty of space for these basic figures there too.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

RichR wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:00 pm How about next to the car’s mobile signal indicator (with the globe), to match the paired mobile phone one on that top line?
That would do me, doesn't need to be like the Mobile one just a % would suffice.

I like the minimalist look of the "speedo" area

sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

I feel like this thread has informed a future Škoda update of what the public wants (the option at least)! :D
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

ID4 in china seems to have it....

download.jpeg

Alzinho

Post by Alzinho »

I was expecting the range drop once the cold weather started but it really is more dramatic than I'd thought it would be. Usable miles in Jun - Sep was about 200 (80% down to about 20 miles). Usable miles since then has steadily dropped to the current 100 miles (80% shows 148 indicated, but after 100 I'm down to 20 again).

It just means I have to do 2 charges per week instead of 1. Still only using the granny cable on my cheap midnight to 5am tariff!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post