Size of the enyaq boot

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

Today went and picked up a new washing machine machine as the warehouse never had a y in stock for delivery so had to go to the shop.
Took out the kids car seats and folded down the chairs etc only for the guys to put the 9kg drum 1600 spin speed bad boy in my boot and you know, never needed to fold down the chair or even move the parcel shelf as loads of room and even got 3 bags of messages at rhe side of it. Huge.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

👍💪🏼 Good to know !

The boot size was one of the main ‘deal makers’ for me, having been used to the convenience of estate cars for years.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Goaty wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:56 pm 👍💪🏼 Good to know !

The boot size was one of the main ‘deal makers’ for me, having been used to the convenience of estate cars for years.
Same here, couldn't believe how big it actually was until I see it in real life last year. The first decent EV with a practical useable boot. I ordered it straight away ! :)
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

That's amazing. At a recent EV meetup we put someone in the boot and figured out you could fit two adults in there no problem!

Note: Adults not bodies 🤣
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
RichR

Post by RichR »

For reference, here are some measurements I took (in cm):

Width between arches 100
Depth to top of back seats 70
Depth to bottom of back seats 96
Depth seats folded 178
Height door opening 73
Height to load cover 57
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post