Million dollar question

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Thanks Roo1980 - I think I saw that one but I found it somewhat inconclusive. I can’t remember why though so I’ll have to have another look. It might have been before I got my Enyaq, so it’s worth me taking a look again, as I should ‘understand’ things better now, from my own experience 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

@chillyboy123. I got 246 miles of real coverage with 45 miles left in the batteries (13% iirc) after a round trip on the motorway from near London to Birmingham. Temperature didn’t get above 4 Celsius. I used ACC and drove at truck speeds though (56 mph roughly). I didn’t need to stop and charge.

If I’d driven at 70 mph instead, I might have needed to charge a bit somewhere, so I actually think driving at 56 may well have avoided a pit stop - and not really affected my arrival time!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

Westy / Goaty

Are those figures with or without heat pump.

Because they are pretty good. I haven’t seen north of 3 miles/kWh since end of early November.

But most of my journeys have been under 25 miles a day with the odd one doing 60 miles

I did 90 miles return on Sunday and got 2.9 miles / kWh and felt quite pleased 😀

Obviously the longer the run when the cabins warmed up and the battery’s are up to temperature the better.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ sorry - mine’s without a heat pump :-)

It is an iV80 though.

Best result I had was last week; only a short 7 mile trip across W London but got 4.0 m / kWh.

Longer trips into C London and back from Surrey (76 miles I think) have been around 3.4 m/kWh.
Focusy

Post by Focusy »

Thank you all for taking the time to post back, great to see a good mix on the feedback

I must admit reading and watching the Skoda video on the heat pump, I do wish I could ask schofield to use my simplify lifeline whilst I’m in the cube, in order to better understand

Please continue to discuss and post it’s great learning from you all thank you!,
Westy

Post by Westy »

Mines without heat pump, but I’ve had some good long runs in there as well which helps the economy.

Popped out this evening, 50% battery and with AC off had 134 miles range - did 12 miles and had 126 when I got home! But its crazy mild out there and i was pottering around at 30/40mph round local villages.

I’d have gone for the heat pump if I was up north i think, but cold weather is pretty rare down here and I don’t think I’d have covered the cost in the 4 years I’m leasing it!
Enyaq 80 Loft
Quartz Grey
Climate Pack, Assisted Drive, 125Kw

Replacing a Passat GTE Estate
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Hello All

I have an 80 with heat pump and I’m driving 220 miles each way to Hull for work for all of January

First trip up last week I did 3kw on both journeys (to and from) and even more importantly got a free charge at the hotel so it is costing me around £3.00 for a 440 mile round trip (octopus go at home)

Left home on 258 miles and arrived on 36 miles doing just over 60 all the way (cruse control set at 62 most of the time)

And got pretty much identical stat’s on the return journey temperature 1-2 degrees most of the time

And very pleased I went for the 80 as I do regular long trips for work (had the car 5 weeks) and I have done nearly 3000 miles already and extremely pleased with my Enyaq

Really have no idea if the heat pump is making any difference though as it’s very difficult to have any comparison

Daz
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

Very happy with my 60 - would have gone for the 80 due to my love of long-ish road trips but wanted to make the jump to EV and couldn’t stretch any further financially (this time!)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post