Upgrading the sound system

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

Probably too young, or just missed the whole 1980s rock scene :D

For internet radio to work, you have to connect it to an external internet connection. So that'll be a mobile phone hotspot most likely (or home wifi, but obviously that'll go out of range!).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ 👍😂 It wasn’t my scene - I was a naughty abandoned-warehouse raver back in the day! 🔊🔊🔊 👮‍♀️
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

RichR wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:35 am Probably too young, or just missed the whole 1980s rock scene :D

For internet radio to work, you have to connect it to an external internet connection. So that'll be a mobile phone hotspot most likely (or home wifi, but obviously that'll go out of range!).
Bit of both... :D
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Any ideas when the genuine skoda subwoofer will be released . The standard system just doesn’t have the depth even at low volumes
Kei-J

Post by Kei-J »

sam_vasu wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:22 pm Am I the only one who had to Google “NWOBHM”? :D

To be honest I’m pretty happy with the standard sound system - I’ve just whacked up the treble a tiny bit and the bass a fair bit. No issues with sound quality.

Has anyone U.K.-based managed to get internet radio working? I would like to use it to listen to the occasional foreign station but I believe we now have some sort of strange U.K. law banning foreign radio-playing apps(?)
Ha ha ha I did the very same thing. New wave of British Heavy Metal

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post