Main Screen ShuttingDown/Crashing

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
mrcall1969

Post by mrcall1969 »

Hello, Folks.First post.

I took delivery of my Enyaq yesterday.

I took it out for a drive yesterday and today. Both times I have been out the main screen has crashed and taken about a minute to restart. I think both times it has happened I have pinched the map (zoomed out) or swiped across the screen.

Has anyone ever experienced the same behaviour?

Rdgcuk

Post by Rdgcuk »

Ive had the main screen crash I think twice now over a few weeks. The "fix" was to press and hold the power button and it forced a reboot, and came back fine. Couldn't really think of a pattern for why it happened on those occasions, not had it for a few weeks now
iV80 Suite - Bigger Wheels, 125Kw Charging, Comfort Basic, Drive Assist +, Convenience Plus, Grey
mrcall1969

Post by mrcall1969 »

Rdgcuk wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:03 am Ive had the main screen crash I think twice now over a few weeks. The "fix" was to press and hold the power button and it forced a reboot, and came back fine. Couldn't really think of a pattern for why it happened on those occasions, not had it for a few weeks now

Thanks for the reply.

The twice it’s happened it has just came back by itself. After about 40 seconds the screen went from black to grey then eventually the Skoda logo appeared. Once it started up it was like it was starting for the first time; it was asking for my home and business addresses and a few other boxes to tick for settings etc.

I’m thinking too that it could also be linked to Apple CarPlay.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post