How far can it go

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Miket

Post by Miket »

On Monday last I did a round trip to derby approx 142mile trip, when I started off I was so thing like 14 mile short of power to complete the trip but putting the car in eco mode and not using my right lead foot I pulled almost all that 14 mile back when I arrived at derby leaving me 2 mile short for the return journey home, easy I though till the sat nav decided to take me on a mystery tour and then the power suddenly started dropping in 4 mile increments until I was suddenly -25 short
No problem I though there’s a Tesco at Shirley just off the m42 I’ll go there, 4 charge point 3 in use and the 4th iced out with a top of the range bmw so continued home, by the time I got off the m42 it suddenly clicked over to 0 mile range from the last 4 mile, this left me with 18 mile to complete my trip! I managed another 11 mile to a charge point at coughton before I bottled out, spent about 10 minutes on a 50k charger to complete the last 7 mile
Do you recon I’d of made the 18 mile on 0 ?? I don’t

RichR

Post by RichR »

You might - there are a couple of videos on YouTube of people driving Enyaqs until they actually stop. Personally I try to keep at least 20-30 miles of estimated range (and remember it is only an estimate based on current driving - it could go up or down quite considerably on different types of road) as I'm not brave enough to take it too low. Don't be afraid to leave the motorway and find a supermarket or pub with an 11kW AC charger if the one you planned to use is busy or ICEd, might just get you enough to not get into worrying territory ;)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

18 miles on ‘zero’ 🤔

I don’t think so tbh and according to this video, the Enyaq becomes excruciatingly slow right at the end of what can be squeezed out of the battery (presumably to leave at least something there for the the recovery truck driver to load / unload a depleted Enyaq !

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).