Gridserve tariff increased from today

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dad

Post by Dad »

Drove from the North West to Berkshire today and noticed that the Gridserve price had increased 30% from 30p to 39p pKW.

It is slightly more for their super fast chargers (350Kwh) up to 45p.

I checked Google and there is a story to confirm this today.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I guess it was inevitable :-(

I wonder what will happen to Ionity’s rate - especially the discounted PowerPass rate (25p instead of 69p)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Dad

Post by Dad »

By coincidence I just posted in the PowerPass thread that we used the Ionity charger in Chester a few days ago and it was really good. Shame there are not more of these. The closest we have to our house is Cobham and Beaconsfield but they are still a decent drive away so not really worth it unless passing.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
RichR

Post by RichR »

You don't want to care about them being near your house - you want them to be about 150 miles away :)

Charging at home will always be cheaper and more convenient than public chargers, but where you need them to be is where you're likely to stop when on a longer journey that takes you beyond the range you can do with a 100% charge from home.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post