February software update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
zice

Post by zice »

RichR wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:33 pm Not 3.0 true, but didn't they get the increased battery charge rates on a 2.x update?
not that i know of
https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/volkswage ... id3-and-id

RichR

Post by RichR »

Ah - I must be thinking of the bump for the smaller battery versions.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

How do you check for updates if not prompted , I had one a month ago but didn’t actually say what it was
RichR

Post by RichR »

The only updates so far have been satnav updates and a couple of small fixes to the infotainment as far as I know. We haven't had any big updates on the Enyaq yet, though the ID.3 and ID.4 have had one.

When a major update is available, it'll tell you about it when you switch the car off and give you the option to install it. It'll warn that you can't use the car for several hours whilst it's installing, hence why it does it after shutdown.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
chris55070

Post by chris55070 »

I’ve just had this update on my new Enyaq, I received mt new vehicle on 31st December and had a fault on it which caused a major issue and the car was shutting down.. It would appear Skoda are aware of this hence the software update and my garage was given authority by Skoda technical to complete the update before it has been released. Got the vehicle back today and a little bit of compensation for my troubles!!
RichR

Post by RichR »

Cool - could you take a photo of the display so we can see what the new icons and the battery percentage look like? Hopefully it's just like the document, but it'd be good to see it on a 'real' car :)
chris55070

Post by chris55070 »

Yeah of course, I’ll do it tomorrow.. I have been told by Skoda garage that the update will have to be done by the garage so hopefully you will get your letters soon!
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

chris55070 - can you also post a pic of the system info page please - I am wondering what VW 3.0 is in terms of version number.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
zice

Post by zice »

chris55070 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:21 pm I’ve just had this update on my new Enyaq, I received mt new vehicle on 31st December and had a fault on it which caused a major issue and the car was shutting down.. It would appear Skoda are aware of this hence the software update and my garage was given authority by Skoda technical to complete the update before it has been released. Got the vehicle back today and a little bit of compensation for my troubles!!
wow, can't be true until we see it :)
please do a charging test as well, we want to see the new charging curve and peak....
pics, pics, pics
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Come on now pics or it didn't happen !?
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post