February software update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Enyaqman

Post by Enyaqman »

Hello!! Today I saw my Enyaq very quickly at the dealership, it seems that it comes with version 3.0 of the software from what I have seen on the small screen.
Do you know the meaning of those letters that say TrA that are next to 70%?

An image:

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hi,

Not sure but mine had something similar in this image which my dealership sent to me in late October. Not very easy to see, but it’s the same thing I think but without the red circle. It hasn’t been there since I took delivery of the car though.

BF9AD240-9F0B-438C-BC2B-54C0F4DE3DB7.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Enyaqman

Post by Enyaqman »

Yes, it seems the same. I put the red circle with PS ;-)
But my intrigue is the meaning of TrA.

Thanks.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Enyaqman wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:18 am Yes, it seems the same. I put the red circle with PS ;-)
But my intrigue is the meaning of TrA.

Thanks.

Ah, ok - I’m not so artistic with my circles ;-)

I suppose it’s something relating to the set-up which the dealership has to do prior to handover. Interesting that both show 70% but clearly our battery levels are different at this stage. I don’t think there’s anything in that photo which indicates v3.0 but maybe ask them if they’re going to install it.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

It would seem that the car is still in transport mode. I found this:
https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/4 ... e-on-yeti/
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

My dealer is trying to resolve a non functioning Sat Nav night mode. Believe as other suggested fixes have not worked Skoda sent them a software update - early February update? Unfortunately so far the update has frozen whilst trying to install and Dealer currently awaiting advice from Skoda - so still in the workshop since Friday.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Perchede wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:17 am It would seem that the car is still in transport mode. I found this:
https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/4 ... e-on-yeti/
This is correct, every new vehicle is set to "Transport Mode" from factory for transportation to dealer.

It has limited functionality - no safety systems, no airbag, no alarm, dead slow speed limit etc. etc, just enough functions to enable it to be driven onto the boat or lorry.

The dealer should reset everything during its PDI, including removing the infamous 'yellow sticker' !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ I’ve kept mine on there as it winds Mrs Goaty up! 😜

Personally I think I’m going to delay getting the update for as long as possible. “If it ain’t broke, don’t try to fix it” as the saying goes and as my Enyaq has been 99.999% faultless since I got it 3 months / 3000 miles ago, I don’t think I want to risk being an early adopter of v.3

As far as I can see, there’s not really that much being brought in to improve practical things like range etc. I read about the battery heater being set to operate at lower temperatures which might help range but spring is just a couple of months away and that won’t really matter where I live until maybe December- by which time there will be plenty of feedback regarding v3.
zice

Post by zice »

BioHzrd wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:19 pm Come on now pics or it didn't happen !?
vaporware...
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

With the extra shipping time in the U.K. and Ireland the odds are well against the first 3.0 being there.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post