February software update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

From what has been posted by others in this thread (and elsewhere) it looks like it might be a dealer visit - or it might not, Skoda haven’t announced anything yet other than cars built from some point in the next couple of months will have it at the factory.

Just speculation at the moment I’m afraid.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Googling seems to say it'll be a dealer visit for this update then all other updates are OTA afterwards.

Bit of a pain in the arse, I'm assuming it'll be a 2 hour service slot for this no doubt but will we have to get in touch with dealer or will they be in touch is the question.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
RichR

Post by RichR »

My guess is that it's because it's a major version update it'll need to be plugged into a computer to transfer the software. OTAs are probably only for the 'smaller' updates between major ones.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Stepmb

Post by Stepmb »

Miket wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:38 am I was told on the 4th January that there’s a update on the way in the very near future! If I still have the car by the time it arrives I hope it cures the problems with my car🙄 not much hope though, fed up now with taking it back to the garage and ringing Skoda head officeimage.jpg
Hi, can you elaborate on the problems you have had? I have car on order and any advance knowledge would be useful. Thanks
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

The Coupe was launched with 135kW charging as previously speculated. This update is in the hopes for the SUV (80iv), too.

EVdatabase has updated the charging curve for iv80 showing 135kW power. Image
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes, I think those hints that 125kW charging will rise to 135kW on this update might be likely. Though the boost is only from 10% to 30% so it's not a massive increase in terms of what you'd get in real life. But every little helps as they say :)
Dad

Post by Dad »

Our car had a software update at the dealer yesterday but no idea if the update is the latest and greatest.

If I navigate to the system screen it says hardware H20 and software 0795.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
RichR

Post by RichR »

No, it won't be. 0795 is what they were leaving the factory with back in October 2021. As far as we know, no car on the road has the new software other than maybe a couple of Coupe models out for journalists to do reviews on.
Dad

Post by Dad »

Thanks Rich.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus smoke grey alloys, parking basic, climate basic, 100KW charging.

Octopus Referral code to receive £50 credit
Use this link https://share.octopus.energy/clean-dingo-514
Or referral code clean-dingo-514
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:54 pm No, it won't be. 0795 is what they were leaving the factory with back in October 2021. As far as we know, no car on the road has the new software other than maybe a couple of Coupe models out for journalists to do reviews on.

For example, we can see there is a percentage amount shown next to the battery on this dash shot (of the green VRS coupe someone was reviewing).

75FDA6F6-E5A6-451E-B1D1-5D4B785A392C.png

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post