February software update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

I would have thought they would offer the update to the earlier Enyaqs first - do it in order of production. It was spring/summer last year when they first appeared on our roads.

Us few who have recently taken delivery will probably have a wait until we get it ?
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

greenmach

Post by greenmach »

Screenshot 2022-02-10 162419.jpg

It's getting close! Keeping eyes peeled for the press release :shock: :)
Tafsern

Post by Tafsern »

greenmach wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:24 pm Screenshot 2022-02-10 162419.jpg

It's getting close! Keeping eyes peeled for the press release :shock: :)
I wouldn't hold my breath. It's been said to be released sometime in Q2. If they suddenly decide to wait until the Coupe starts beeing delivered, mid summer is a good guess. Then it has been over a year since the Enyaq was first delivered.
Skoda Enyaq iV80 Sportline - Quartz Grey
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

They just need to release it already so as to sort as many of the current issues as possible.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! πŸ˜ƒ

Might work for a well know charging company πŸ˜‰

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‚
Tafsern

Post by Tafsern »

BioHzrd wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:36 pm They just need to release it already so as to sort as many of the current issues as possible.
I know. But they are slow and doesn't like to talk about the road map at all. Typical old school Audi, VW and Skoda sadly.

I just want some of the transparency that other relatively new brands does...like Polestar or Tesla.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Tafsern wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:22 pm
BioHzrd wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:36 pm They just need to release it already so as to sort as many of the current issues as possible.
I know. But they are slow and doesn't like to talk about the road map at all. Typical old school Audi, VW and Skoda sadly.

I just want some of the transparency that other relatively new brands does...like Polestar or Tesla.
Just find it annoying that we are going to.have to book the car in for a Aervice Appointment for this update it should be OTA its 2022 ffs !

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about πŸ˜‚
Tafsern

Post by Tafsern »

BioHzrd wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:27 pm

Just find it annoying that we are going to.have to book the car in for a Aervice Appointment for this update it should be OTA its 2022 ffs !
Agree. At least the ones after that are OTA.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Tafsern wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:58 pm
BioHzrd wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:27 pm

Agree. At least the ones after that are OTA.
We hope !!!!!

metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

:o Re the fast charging upgrade for vehicles ordered before this became free on the 80iv this is what my dealer sent. Β£440 all in as there is no new parts to fit just a key needed to activate it. Disappointed that I missed out because I ordered last year. :(

image001.png

Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post