February software update

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

The people on the German forum seem to think that the software parts will be released to all models. Similar to the way the ID.3 an ID.4 got updates last year. As much as anything for the bug fixes.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

OTA better be the way save the hassle of trying to get an appointment plus my cars connected to my homes WiFi when parked up so nice stable 76mb connection.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

Iโ€™m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Might work for a well know charging company ๐Ÿ˜‰

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

The appointment is for the initial software update that will also activate the ota updating. The early id3s had to do it as well.

Also I think it's done over cellular rather than home WiFi, even though WiFi would be easier.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Roo1980 wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:57 pm The appointment is for the initial software update that will also activate the ota updating. The early id3s had to do it as well.

Also I think it's done over cellular rather than home WiFi, even though WiFi would be easier.
So I am going to require a service appointment to get the Feb update then is that what your saying ?

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚
zice

Post by zice »

this circulates for a few days online, seems Enyaq's maybe gonna get games and native spotify/apple music apps in 3.0 ;)
RichR

Post by RichR »

BioHzrd - remembered to take a photo at night of the reversing camera on my matrix LED Enyaq.

Iโ€™m about 2m from the fence, feet off pedals (though I think the brake lights are on due to Auto Hold). However you can see thereโ€™s a fair bit of light from the two white reversing lights as well as the red brake/tail lights.

2A2FC8CF-2EC3-4BBC-83F1-7DA7C9DA2447.jpeg

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

RichR wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 pm BioHzrd - remembered to take a photo at night of the reversing camera on my matrix LED Enyaq.

Iโ€™m about 2m from the fence, feet off pedals (though I think the brake lights are on due to Auto Hold). However you can see thereโ€™s a fair bit of light from the two white reversing lights as well as the red brake/tail lights.

2A2FC8CF-2EC3-4BBC-83F1-7DA7C9DA2447.jpeg
Yeah thats much better than ours at night, don't get me wrong reversing into.our drive isn't to bad but our complaint is in an open space with no light you can't see shit ! I'll get an image tonight of exactly what I mean.

lexan76

Post by lexan76 »

Great with a new update but there is no info on the other features presented at the launch. Trained parking, remote controlled parking and park assist.
I got the info that this was coming in the q2 update but not mentioned ๐Ÿ˜ฅ.

Anyone heard anything?
RichR

Post by RichR »

Park Steering Assist is mentioned - but it will require sensors that current models do not have. So probably not going to happen on existing models.

It was another of those features in the pre- production period though, all mention disappeared by the time it actually went on sale.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

So are we magically going to have an update promt tomorrow or has a date been set to when it will be released hopefully OTA ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post