Time from build to delivery

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Hey folks,

I’ve a question for those of you who have their Enyaq already and purchased it as an order through their dealer. What was the length of time between your actual build date and taking delivery of the car?

I had a supposed build date of Christmas week, but Skoda paused manufacturing for an extended break over Christmas because of the chip shortage. I’ve received no info from the dealer in almost a month. Anyone out there with a similar build date to mine?

Cheers,

Rob

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hi there,

Roughly 2 months from build date to when I received it. Note that the build date may actually represent the commencement of 3 or 4 weeks’ work.

The stats on this thread (in the poll) may be of interest:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=254&start=660
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

My scheduled build date from Skoda was week 43 (25th October 2021).

The actually completed build date from the VIN number was the 15th November 2021 - 3 weeks later.

Vehicle was ready for collection 21st December - 5 weeks later.

So in my case was about 2 months
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
RichR

Post by RichR »

You'll find a lot on the main thread about the times taken between order and build and delivery on the main thread. It is quite variable due to the worldwide shortage of semiconductors - as the car may be started in the build week, but not necessarily finished in it.

I was lucky - 10 weeks from order to build, 4 weeks from build to collection.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

Thanks for the info folks. Looks like the initial late January estimate for delivery was pretty optimistic on the dealer’s behalf to begin with!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post