Can watch videos when charging never knew.

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

Plug USB storage stick into USB c and go to media and go to your storage folder and if its one of the supported file formats that was mpeg then bobs your uncle.

You could also sit your ipad where infotainment is and mobile hotspot your phone to ipad nd watch something.

20220117_134440.jpg

andanother11

Post by andanother11 »

What happens when you start moving? Does it stop the video?
Enyaq iV 60, Quartz Grey, 100kW charging, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Basic, Climate Basic, Parking Basic, Chrome, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, 20" Vega. Ordered 07/21, delivered 12/21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

There's a list of what audio and video file types are supported in the manual, in the section where it details how to play media from USB.

Picture and sound quality are pretty good - I've got a USB stick with a few films and TV shows in the centre console storage just in case I need it.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
frankfurterbear1

Post by frankfurterbear1 »

Take it there is no way to make it full screen?
RichR wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:41 pm There's a list of what audio and video file types are supported in the manual, in the section where it details how to play media from USB.

Picture and sound quality are pretty good - I've got a USB stick with a few films and TV shows in the centre console storage just in case I need it.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

To play full screen, from memory, it's swipe left.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

Have managed to play back some mp4 movies. Yes it stops the video when you put the car into drive and start moving.

Have not managed to get full screen though.
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post