Charging cable storage bag

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

There was a place for the load cover under the floor on my Subaru Outback, and my wife’s old Honda CRV.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Helijock

Post by Helijock »

Tiger tony, do you still have the link for the two cargo nets? I have spent the last hour on Amazon and can find nothing like them.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Assume those nets still allow to fold the bottom up, not conflicting with it?
I like the plastic stuff the base model has, too bad it is not possible to have those with the transport package. Would be nice to keep larger stuff in those side holes.
The Skoda net on the side is not that great, when putting stuff into it will not allow to fold the base board to access the compartments under it.
We try to keep shopping bags in it, not optimal. Would fit easily to the side holes but need something to keep in place...
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Maybe one of these? Amazon.de, as for me that is the best option to order ....

Deal: Car Boot Net Bag 3 Pieces Car Luggage Net 50 x 25 cm Universal Boot Net Protective Net Elastic Boot Storage Net with Velcro Fastening for Car/SUV Boot Luggage Net Made of Nylon

Deal: Car Boot Net Bag, 2 Pieces, Car Luggage Net, 80 x 25 cm, Universal Boot Net, Protective Net, Elastic Boot Storage Net with Velcro Fastener for Car/SUV Boot Net Made of Nylon
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Helijock wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:33 pm Tiger tony, do you still have the link for the two cargo nets? I have spent the last hour on Amazon and can find nothing like them.
The shorter one 40 x 25cm from Amazon :-

Larger one 60 x 25cm was bought 3 yrs ago for my previous vehicle but is similar to this one :-

They both come as a pair, but I'm sure you'll soon find use for both !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Vasarolli wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:48 am Assume those nets still allow to fold the bottom up, not conflicting with it?
I like the plastic stuff the base model has, too bad it is not possible to have those with the transport package. Would be nice to keep larger stuff in those side holes.
The Skoda net on the side is not that great, when putting stuff into it will not allow to fold the base board to access the compartments under it.
We try to keep shopping bags in it, not optimal. Would fit easily to the side holes but need something to keep in place...
The Velcro backed nets are thin enough to enable you to lift up the rear hinged floor section ok. Yes the floor does lightly rub along side of them, but how often will you be accessing the area beneath the boot floor?
They are 'stuck' quite firmly. Just don't put anything inside the net pocket, just use them as retaining nets.

20220122_082712.jpg

20220122_082718.jpg

Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

Thank you for the tip, just bought one of the cable bags and it fits well.
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

Tiger tony, thanks for that, ordered and on the way.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Thanks for the tip wotters

Just purchased the same cable bag as you and I’m really pleased with it
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
josephmayoress

Post by josephmayoress »

Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to share my two cents. Your cable storage bag looks not only practical but also stylish. I usually store everything under the floor as a rule or have been using paper bags with handles most of the time, but your post got me thinking about investing in a high-quality, spacious storage bag. It seems like a really practical choice, especially for items that need more careful storage. Thanks for the inspiration!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post