Charging cable storage bag

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

I purchased this cable storage bag from case4life

Current price £10.99

https://www.case4life.co.uk/products/ca ... -carry-bag

It fits well into the side pocket in the trunk and holds the cable that came with the very easily.

Trim matches my Eco suite too

B703257F-D900-4243-A353-BC5D8F45C1D2.jpeg

95DA69C0-EBCA-4AFC-ACB4-F8C57E512E35.jpeg

Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof

RichR

Post by RichR »

I got a Skoda case with the car, but I've replaced it with a round one similar to yours. I'm using the Skoda cable semi-permanently on my PodPoint, clipped to a fence at home so I bought a new (blue!) one to keep in the car so I don't have to unplug it if I think I might need it on a trip. That came in a smaller round bag. The Skoda semi-hard case is very large and doesn't need to be for the 6m cable they supply. Also as I have Transport Pack, I don't have the plastic cargo panels that you have.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

I have the transport pack and use the crappy Skoda bag/case for the cable but hold it in place with a velcro backed mesh cargo net from Amazon.

Fab little cargo nets, stick to anything that has a rough carpet finish as found in boots of cars.

I use a large one on left and a shorter one on the right.

Must admit, Wotters cable bag would be better to store the 6m cable as well.

20220120_144702.jpg

20220120_144709.jpg

Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

I thought there was storage space for the cable(s) and things under the boot floor with the transport pack?
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Rowly wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:32 pm I thought there was storage space for the cable(s) and things under the boot floor with the transport pack?
There's space under the boot floor for whatever you want to use it for. If you have the adjustable boot floor or not, there's a good space for cables and such. But not if you've loaded your boot for camping...
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

DazAutomatic wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:41 pm
There's space under the boot floor for whatever you want to use it for. If you have the adjustable boot floor or not, there's a good space for cables and such. But not if you've loaded your boot for camping...
Good point well made! :lol:
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

This thread has reminded me I need to buy a Granny Cable...done...170 quid!!!!! 🤬
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
RichR

Post by RichR »

I've got stuff under the floor that I don't need that often. So granny charger,10m 13A extension lead, gloves and a warm hoodie are in the big hole, stuff like compressor, tyre sealant, fire extinguisher, bungee cords, nets etc are in the foam storage area. Type 2 charge cable I could conceivably put under there too, as I'm more likely to use CCS chargers, but that bit of space behind the wheelarch is sort of dead space due to having a boot liner. The other side has a first aid kit in the little strap bit.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

And don't forget you can store the retractable parcel shelf under there too if you have the transport pack.
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

tiger tony wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:15 am And don't forget you can store the retractable parcel shelf under there too if you have the transport pack.
That under-floor storage space specifically for the parcel shelf was a significantly impressive feature to me when I first saw it on a YouTube video. One of those "Simply clever" features.

Countless times in the past with other cars, when I've had to remove the parcel shelf to fit large suitcases or something, and then stuck with the problem of what to do with the removed parcel shelf. Skoda salesmen didn't even know about the Enyaq's special boot underfloor storage space shaped specifically for the parcel shelf (only with the Transport Pack).
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post