Charge issues

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Think the charger cable locks in if you lock the car.

I just use the PodPoint app to schedule and don’t set anything in the car - works perfectly so far.
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.

orrery

Post by orrery »

@Bryanmet - thanks. It could be that I've got the locking set to unlock as I approach, so I never see it locked !!!!

The Leaf has left me expecting a loud 'kerchunk' when it press the connector home. Funny the things you miss when you change cars.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
anglosaxon

Post by anglosaxon »

Perchede wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:24 am Actually I would keep home but make sure no options ticked. The logic for this is as followings:
You have one set of global options for undefined charging locations - Public charges where you may want to set accordingly.
Keeping your home location lets you select different options (Like none) for your charger.

The car settings for max charge always operate.
You may have hit the nail on the head for me !!

Looked through the settings again this morning. Departure Schedule was off BUT, further down. a time schedule to charge between was set (19.00 - 03.00) This must be why the charger stopped during the night ??

Just plugged in at home, turned off smart charge in my app, car started charging, at 7 Kwh immediately ('Home' still set in car).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post