Interior movement sensor

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Marje57

Post by Marje57 »

I sometimes have to leave my dog inside the car behind gates & short periods only while I check in on my elderly mum. Does anyone know if there is a feature to disable the car alarm?
I previously had a VW Golf which had a 'one time' button which disabled the alarm until the car was unlocked again.

RichR

Post by RichR »

When you put it in Park (pull the handbrake button or press start/stop button), the infotainment screen will show the "Goodbye - don't forget your mobile phone" screen, with various buttons on the right. One of these is 'interior monitoring'. Simply slide it to 'off' then get out and lock the car as normal. You can also leave the climate control on for 30 minutes from this screen to keep your dogs/children comfortable too.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

Double clicking door-lock on the key fob works on Kamiq. Wonder if this is the case on Enyaq too. Haven't checked the manual yet. If RichR is correct, that's the option I would primarily use with my canines.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes, double press on the lock button on the fob also locks the car with interior monitoring disabled. Can't do it from the door handle locking sensor (if you have keyless entry) though, has to be the fob. Personally I prefer using the infotainment as it's more obvious that the setting has changed.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Marje57

Post by Marje57 »

Thank you guys - problem solved!
Peterbourne

Post by Peterbourne »

Great tips.
80X Sportline - Arctic Silver
with: Comfort Seat Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Plus, Transport, Assisted Drive Plus, Parking Plus, Infotainment Plus, Family Basic, Rear side airbags
Ordered Jan 2022, Estimated delivery Aug/Sept 2022
Zappi home charger
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Is there anyway to leave the radio on for passengers when you get out of the car?
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Press the start button after you've got up from the seat?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post