Unable to load connection status also app is not working

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
kodedjay

Post by kodedjay »

hi there, when I get in the car is says *unable to load connection status* on the screen. Also, since this has happened the skoda app on my phone is not working either, meaning I cannot check the charge status when charging my car, or do anything else, such as remotely activate the heating, etc.

any way to resolve this please?

RichR

Post by RichR »

This happens when the car cannot connect to the mobile phone network it needs for internet access after several attempts. Or it can be due to a temporary fault (often only for an hour or so) or very high network traffic at Skoda's servers. Check the LTE signal strength bars on the top line next to the globe icon on the left side (not the ones on the right with a battery, those are your phone). If there are no signal bars, it's not connected. If the car can't connect to the internet, then the app isn't going to be able to talk to the car.

Things you can try;
1. Wait. If you don't need to use any of the online features of the car (eg satnav, Laura etc.) then just use it. There's nothing you can do in the app that you can't do in the car, it just saves you from walking out to the car. Usually it sorts itself out after a few hours, or the next day.
2. Drive to somewhere with a strong Vodafone signal. If you live in an area with poor Vodafone mobile coverage, you're more likely to get this.
3. Turn the car off, pull fuse 19, wait 2 minutes, put fuse 19 back in, turn car on and wait 10-15 minutes. This resets the communications module in the car and forces it to search for a signal again. It can take 10-15 minutes so be patient.

I posted a photo of which fuse that is (if you don't want to look it up in the manual yourself) in this thread a couple of days ago: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=896&start=10
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
RIDICKSON

Post by RIDICKSON »

Hi All, I’ve been reading the threads on this item. I have a 2021 IV60 and had no problem till the last week or so. Reading the threads I thought I’d simply have to pull Fuse 19 but on opening the fuse box F19 position has no fuse in my configuration. Any thoughts?

1471D8F5-28BD-4B79-B331-5C639858B78C.jpeg

Deleted User 1266

Post by Deleted User 1266 »

Try this link to digital manual with pictures of fuse locations.

https://digital-manual.skoda-auto.com/w ... c1ec48c86f

Hope this helps
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

It in the fuse box behind the glove compartment, not the one under the bonnet.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

It’s in the fuse box behind the glove compartment, not the one under the bonnet.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
RIDICKSON

Post by RIDICKSON »

Sorry, didn’t appreciate there were 2 fuse locations! I’ll check the one in the glove box. Thanks
RIDICKSON

Post by RIDICKSON »

Is there a post or video on accessing the fuse box behind the glovebox. I opened the glovebox but couldn’t see any easy means to access the fuse box to pull number 19
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
RIDICKSON

Post by RIDICKSON »

Thanks to all. Pulled F19 waited couple minutes, put back in, Skoda connect etc back up and running normally in no time.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post