Founders edition uk (heated seats question)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Aj9two

Post by Aj9two »

Hi team,

I’m new here, nice to e-meet you all.

From March onwards I will be the proud owner of a founders edition enyaq that I purchased from a ŠKODA dealer brand new. I’m a bit confused though. I’m not too sure if the front seats will have a heated function and neither are they as they said that some some of these turn up with things they didn’t even know about. It’s not a deal breaker but the mrs has back issues and would be a bonus for here, does anyone have an opinion on this? Please see below the specs that we know of, in addition to the standard stuff you get:

The vehicle has the following additional specification:
Black Magic – Pearlescent Paint
Convenience Pack + (Electrically Operated Boot With Virtual Pedal, Keyless Entry with Start/Stop and with SAFE system, Privacy Glass, Wireless Phone Charging & Driver Alert System)
Infotainment Pack + (Head-Up Display)
Assistance Pack (Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Assist Plus & Area View Camera)

The factory standard specification on our Founders Edition is extensive, highlights include:
125kW DC Battery Charging
Suite Design Upholsery (Black Leather)
Drive Sport Package (3 Spoke Heated Multi-Functional Steering Wheel, Drive Mode Select & Progressive Steering)
21" Aquarius Black Alloy Wheels With Copper Accents
Light & View Package Plus (FULL LED Matrix Beam Headlights With Adaptive Front Lighting System, FULL LED Rear Lights Headlight Washers & Crystal Face)
Founders Edition Styling Package
Touch Screen Satellite Navigation,
DAB Radio,
Wireless Smartlink (Apple CarPlay / Android Auto)
Virtual Cockpit +

Thanks,
AJ

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Very nice spec ! Aren’t they only making 500 of these, or something?

I can’t see any reference to ‘Climate’ package there but I’d be very surprised- even shocked- if this premium edition Enyaq doesn’t have heated front seats.

What about tasking your dealership / Skoda to confirm for you ? They must be able to find out?

Good luck !
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Climate Basic is standard on Sportline (so not mentioned on the spec sheet) - you’d kind of think they would put something on the Founders given it’s got almost everything else.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

I found an old document in my downloads folder which stated seat heaters are default on "launch edition" and "125 edition", atleast in Finland.
marccdavison

Post by marccdavison »

Pretty certain that the Founders Edition I looked at in a dealers had Heated Seats. but looking at some adverts on Autotrader it seems like it doesnt as I cant see the Icons on the picture of the infotainment on this one https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... sed&page=3
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

marccdavison wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:49 am Pretty certain that the Founders Edition I looked at in a dealers had Heated Seats. but looking at some adverts on Autotrader it seems like it doesnt as I cant see the Icons on the picture of the infotainment on this one https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... sed&page=3

You’re right - I just zoomed in on the photos in that ad. No icons on the screen and nothing in the centre console for the rear passengers either - not even heating controls (there would normally be a small screen with temperature controls in that rear central console, if there are heated front seats).

Therefore the Founders Edition Enyaq in that AutoTrader advert does not appear to have any heated seats.

E8C53D4B-7AD1-4A1C-9BE8-83B6C23528F8.jpeg

92F6B57C-53BE-482D-82B6-8B99369A1B3F.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Retired

Post by Retired »

Hi all
The Heated front and rear seats are in the Comfort Pack (PFK) (only availabe in combination with Assistance Pack (PFF))
I am also waiting for the Founders Edition, which arrived in Endem on the 18th January.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Retired wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:10 am Hi all
The Heated front and rear seats are in the Comfort Pack (PFK) (only availabe in combination with Assistance Pack (PFF))
I am also waiting for the Founders Edition, which arrived in Endem on the 18th January.

Hi - Comfort or Climate pack? I think probably the latter unless the Founders’ options are configured differently?

So like all other Enyaq’s and assuming the latter for now, (and with the exception of the Sportline it seems), you may need to specify Climate Package (for heated front seats and rear heater controls) or Climate Plus for these features, as well as heated rear seats.

Does seem a bit off that their special edition model doesn’t come with heated front seats as standard.

Apparently 1895 of them have been made, with only 50 RHD models for UK&I. Pretty rare then. Not sure how “collectible” rare electric Skodas are going to be though in the future but a nice looking car, nonetheless.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=459
RichR

Post by RichR »

Heated seats are in Climate packs, standard on Sportline 80 and 80x. Comfort Seat packs don't include anything to do with heating or cooling, just electric adjustment of seats, memory and massage functions for the seats.

I agree, it seems very strange to include Climate Basic on Sportlines but not on Founders.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Retired

Post by Retired »

Hi All

As you can see I am very new to EnyaqForum. I have looked at the sight for a few months and enjoyed most of the articles I have read. Some I just don't understand, which is down to me, not the person who wrote the article.
Anyway on my "vehicle options and packages" which is one sheet of A4 paper is:-

Single options
1. Rear side airbags
2. Partition net sreen
3. Tow bar preparation
4. Tow Bar Electrically retractable.

Packages
1. Assistance Pack (PFF)
2. Family Pack (PFJ)
3. Comfort Pack(PFK)
4. Covience Package Plus(PFI)
5. Infotainment Package Plus Founders Edition (KS3)

The details of Comfort Pack and Assistance Pack (PFJ) are ... below exactly as printed:

Comfort Pack (PFK) (only available in combination with Assistance Pack (PFF) includes: Tri-zone climate control / Panoramic electric sunroof / Electrically adjustable front seats with memory function / Electrically adjustable limbar support and massage funstion for driver seat /Heat pump / Heated washer nozzles / Heated front and rear seats / Electrically adjustable heated and folding door mirrors with memory feature basic.

Assistance Pack (PFF) includes: Area view camera / Lane assist plus with jam assist / Blind spot detection / Adaptive cruise control basic.

You may all know that the ORIGINAL details of the Founders Edition were ..... ARCTIC SILVER or BLACK MAGIC .... nothing else. This is what I thought was all I had to choose. To look at all the details of any other model was not NOW for me, I have done that for years and sometimes have ordered things I don't need and others that I wished I had ordered. I only saw this A4 sheet when I got to the retailer with my wife ..... she did the choosing !!!.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post