ŠKODA announces prices and specifications for its first ever fully-electric vRS model – the ENYAQ Coupé iV vRS

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
zice

Post by zice »

RichR wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:23 pm vRS is only available in Coupe not SUV though.
it will be.
so will L&K.

RichR

Post by RichR »

I'm sure I read that vRS won't be released in the UK in SUV form. Perhaps in other countries though. But of course that was a few months ago before the Coupe vRS was revealed, so they may have changed things since then.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I've heard the following from my dealer:

ENYAQ COUPÉ iV launch has been postponed until further notice.

It was planned for UK launch in July.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

snalbansed wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:52 am I've heard the following from my dealer:

ENYAQ COUPÉ iV launch has been postponed until further notice.

It was planned for UK launch in July.
Makes sense not to introduce new models when they’re taking existing Enyaq variants away to consolidate the lines.
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Shows how poor the VAG group is at adapting their supply chain, the situation in Ukraine is dire without a doubt and a human tragedy.

But to have all components of a certain tyoe come from over supplier in one country shows the need to diversify the their supply chain .

The only thing will happen is people will tire of waiting and go elsewhere due to poor communication. All car manufacturers have delays but it's the way you handle Customer service that counts

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post