Did anyone get any deals on there Enyaq

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

gap998 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:11 pm I got £1,886 discount on top of the £2,500 government grant back in November. That was for outright purchase, with no part exchange. Quoted lead time was only 22 weeks then. Still, beginning to think it's easy to discount a car that never arrives. :lol:
That’s impressive! When I bought our Octavia new 5 years ago I manged £5k off the price. With the Enyaq the best I could get was free mudflaps. But at least I’ll get the £2.5k grant, £750 PCP contribution, £80 off Octopus Energy (which we were already on a fixed deal with) and free upgrade of DC charging. Oh and the government grant off a Podpoint as well. It felt hard enough placing an order for the car never mind getting any cash off it. The dealer had no interest in taking the Octavia even though they sold it and it’s in excellent condition. They offered £6k for it now worth £12k :)
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger

cogggo

Post by cogggo »

I think you had a good deal.
I ordered an enyac iv60 in September 2021 which at the time had £750 dealer discount and 4.9% on PCP .
The dealer offered me virtually what I paid for my Karoq in p/ex 18 months ago.
You are lucky to have had a build date, my dealer said they have had no deliveries of enyac orders for months!
So not very optimistic on delivery anytime soon!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post