Navigation

The place to discuss everything else..
Dunc's

Post by Dunc's »

Has anybody used a route planner for a round trip, ie Edinburgh as start and ending point but have York as a "via point" (with unknown charging points).
I've tried a few route planners, ABRP Skoda's own, and a few more, but as the start and end is the same it seems to freak them out.
Is it finger trouble or has anyone
on here experienced this.
Thanks

HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Yes, I found ABRP to be the best, although interacting with the calculated route on the map is a bit fiddly as the going and returning trace is the same, unless you really zoom in.
Interacting with the list of stops is easy, you can add them and drag and drop them to change the order.

Skoda's one, in the app (I think) but especially in car, requires you to enter the destination, and then add stops on the way in reverse order from final destination back towards point of departure.
I can see how that would be confusing for it if your final destination is where you are. Maybe if you choose a final destination just around the corner?
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

I used the MyŠKODA app route planner.
Just put in the final destination as a few doors away. Then add stopovers. Once you have all the stopovers you can even move them around if they end up in wrong place. Once done send to car and it’s there ready when you set off.
Note this is not my actual address!

Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 1.37.13 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 1.36.43 pm.png

Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Ken3966 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:39 pm I used the MyŠKODA app route planner.
Just put in the final destination as a few doors away. Then add stopovers. Once you have all the stopovers you can even move them around if they end up in wrong place. Once done send to car and it’s there ready when you set off.
You can also change the order of stopovers in the in-car navigation by dragging them into position on the list.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

I really like the Electroverse app from Octopus energy. Now has routing calculation. Doesn't have realtime SOC yet, but lets you put in your start SOC and how much you'd like to finish the journey with.
App also activates the chargers when you arrive, has all the realtime status of lots of chargers, and includes a discount at some chargers, which is 8% at Ionity if you are also an Octopus customer.
Will also support plug n charge too with Enyaq soon apparently?

I won't be renewing my PowerPass subscription next year. Not enough networks are on it, and the subs are too expensive...

Here have a referal code and split £50 quid with me too... :)

https://electroverse.octopus.energy/net ... -squid-130
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

IanJ wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:52 pm
Ken3966 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:39 pm I used the MyŠKODA app route planner.
You can also change the order of stopovers in the in-car navigation by dragging them into position on the list.

Oh cool. I've not tried that
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post