Transport Option

The place to discuss everything else..
Charles

Post by Charles »

I had a test drive in an Enyaq yesterday and was very impresses. However, I need to be able to carry a small harp in my car an d will need, as far as I can tell, the Transport option with the higher boot floor. Where can I see one for real? If I'm going to spend about £45k on a new car, I don't want to rely on internet pictures. My local dealer can't help.
I'm near Guildford, Surrey.

RichR

Post by RichR »

At this time (mid-June 2021) in the UK, pretty much the only actual cars you can look at will be in dealerships. No UK customer has received anything yet as far as we know (though it's probably only a week or so away)

You could maybe email Skoda UK to see if they know of another dealership that has one with the variable boot floor option that's not too far away I guess?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
garden ohm

Post by garden ohm »

I picked up my Enyaq yesterday - fabulous car - and it has the transport package.
If there is anything you need to know specifically I will try and help
Charles

Post by Charles »

Thanks for the offer. What I'd like to know is the difference in height between the top of the new floor and the folded down back seat. Also the drop at the tailgate end. A photo or two would also help but that might be asking too much.
Whereabouts in the country are you? If I could see the result, I'd be really happy.
garden ohm

Post by garden ohm »

Here are some pictures and rough dimensions:

IMG_8932.JPG

IMG_8940.JPG

IMG_8939.JPG

IMG_8937.JPG

[attachment=0]

The load area with the floor in the upper position does not have steps. There is a continuous very slight slope from the middle of the floor to the end of the seat back - slightly flatter when the headrests are extended.
The floor only has a step when in the lower position.
The load lip is about 67cm from the ground and the door opening is about 73cm high.
The boot is 100cm between wheel arches and about 180cm long, depending on where you have the front seats.
The seat release handles in the boot and storage of the boot cover under the floor work well.

Hope this helps

IMG_8933.JPG

IMG_8932.JPG

Charles

Post by Charles »

Thank you so much. It makes the space absolutely perfect for carrying my small harp.. I do want to lay the instrument flat - and I can. Dealer wasn't too helpful.
Charles
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Great post on the transport pack which I’ll be ordering with my Enyaq80. I’m undecided between Loft and ecoSuite leather but probably favour the latter and the images are also helpful in that respect too thanks.
Enyaq 80 EcoSuite Arctic Silver
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

\\i went for Loft, but with all assist systems, travel assist is great.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
davidhunter

Post by davidhunter »

Hi first post am looking at the Enyaq and in the last few weeks noticed a colour change, quartz grey to granite grey, last week the granite didnt cost any more this week it cots £595 like some of the other metallic colours. Then I had requested an electric driver seat, now can only get that along with an assisted drive package a change again.

Now just looking at the transport option, if I do not pay for this can I not fold the rear seats at all is that correct?

Thanks for any help, find all these options quite confusing and also quite expensive.

David
Ordered 30th Nov 21. Iv60 sports susp, graphite grey, towbar, sunroof, comfort seat pack, convenience pack +, chrome, driver sport, assisted drive and parking packs build week 33 of 22 hopefully.
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

You arenalways able to fold seats, however the pack gives you an easy-to-reach option for folding through the trunk

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post