If you could chose only ONE PACK, which one would it be?

The place to discuss everything else..
RichR

Post by RichR »

I guess there’s going to be some differences in this thread due to a lot of the packages (some that are pricy) on a 60 being standard on an 80, and more again being standard on a Sportline.

So I’d say I love the matrix headlights, but they’re standard on my Sportline, so not technically an optional package.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

RichR wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:20 pm I guess there’s going to be some differences in this thread due to a lot of the packages (some that are pricy) on a 60 being standard on an 80, and more again being standard on a Sportline.

So I’d say I love the matrix headlights, but they’re standard on my Sportline, so not technically an optional package.

True - I suppose another way of looking at this thread is - what do we value most about our Enyaq’s? Again for me I think this would still be Assisted Drive, but with the Plus advantages.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Guess it also depends on your exposure to EV driving. I am a complete newcomer to the EV and all the potential ‘assist’ systems they can offer. I was a little un-nerved with my first experience of lane assist - got used to it now but don’t know if I’m ready to let the car do too many things for me just yet. Mind you, I am more than comfortable with the regen braking in B mode, so I’m slowly getting there.

Of course I don’t have a daily commute or travel a lot of business miles in heavy traffic - guess I’d find the assist systems much more essential if I did.

When we spec new cars we generally have our essential choices that we would not live without and then add the aesthetics we prefer - colour, wheels, interior trim etc - then if there’s any room left in the budget we go for the ‘nice to haves’. My budget ran out long before that!
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post