If you could chose only ONE PACK, which one would it be?

The place to discuss everything else..
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

If I was restricted to just one pack, I think it would be the “Assisted Drive Plus” pack, as all of its features are dedicated to safety and / or preventing driver fatigue.

Features include:

Automatic Cruise Control - maintains speed according to the vehicle in front.

Traffic Jam Assist - Starts and Stops for you in heavy traffic.

Blind Spot Notification - warns if there’s something in your blind spot.

Travel Assist - I don’t have this as I only have Assisted Drive Basic; only the Plus version has full Travel Assist, but this apparently steers for you, keeping the vehicle properly centred (more advanced than Lane Assist, which only intervenes by preventing you from crossing a line unintentionally).

Emergency Assist - again only included in the Plus version but this automatically stops the car and flashes the hazard lights if it thinks the driver is unresponsive.

What would be the ONE pack you’d choose, if you were restricted to just one? Let’s assume you’re speccing up a base Enyaq (and not a Sportline which already comes with a bunch of cool stuff apparently!)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

+1 for Assisted Drive Plus.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Marcus’s car

Post by Marcus’s car »

The pack that showed me how to use delayed charging without layers of pointless detail. And while I’m at it, why does it need my location to be named? If I plug it in it’s because I want it charged! If I choose to delay charging why can’t I lock the cable in? Maybe the pack would have a default setting that just worked😵‍💫.

Can I have a pack that means customer service do something other than redirect me to my dealer?
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I don't agree that delayed charging has layers of pointless detail, It is logical that if you are at home you may want charging deferred to when an cheap rate time but at a unknown public charger you want to charge now.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Marcus’s car

Post by Marcus’s car »

Ok, happy to accept your opinion, but can you send me a simple guide for an older person to follow please?
Deleted User 368

Post by Deleted User 368 »

My car is still on the manufacturing design table!; but the only thing I must have is the option for “non” privacy/tinted Glass. A lot of modern car manufactures seem to think we like sitting in a dungeon at the entrance to a coal mine!!
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Marcus’s car - I am 72. Here is a simple guide.
Without charging locations defined or at an unknown location it is assumed you you want to charge now. If you want to setup scheduled charging on the Enyaq you need to define a location.

It is a pity that currently Enyaq scheduled charging does not work well with must home chartging stations.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Assisted Drive Plus would be my choice too. Really reduces the workload on the driver, especially in crawling motorway traffic which can be very tiring otherwise.

Combine it with the HUD and it makes a totally different driving experience on bigger roads where you get the lane markings highlighted and satnav directions floating over where the junction you need is.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

The one that included heated seats!
Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

With my 60 Suite it would be the parking basic option which adds front parking sensors and a rear camera - simply would not contemplate a vehicle without them - even have them as extras on my UP GTi.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post