Average age range of an Enyaq driver :-)

The place to discuss everything else..

How old were you when you ordered your Enyaq

I’m under twenty
No votes
I’m in my twenties
4%
I’m in my thirties
21%
I’m in my forties
26%
I’m in my fifties
24%
I’m in my sixties
15%
I’m in my seventies
8%
I’m in my eighties
1%
I’m over ninety 💪🏼💪🏼🚗
No votes

Total votes: 142

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Octogenarian wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:30 pm Your age plus 10, Retired, but only 19 in maturity! Had my Arctic Silver iV 80 14 months now and love it. Reading this forum every evening is a must. What a sensible, positive guy RichR is. A mine of information.

Good going 👍👍 and well done embracing the future. My own parents are nearly 10 years behind you and still don’t like to drive in 6th gear or buy a car with an electronic hand brake. Zero chance of them ever considering an EV !! Would be interesting to know what cars you started out with, in the late 1950s I guess ?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

Ric

Post by Ric »

I'm in my 70s and now have one ....but I was in my 50s when I ordered it .....
Octogenarian

Post by Octogenarian »

Hi Goaty! Despite my advanced years I've not had so many cars. Tend to keep them long as I've never been a high mileage driver. Three used cars bought in sixties (bikes in fifties), Standard Vanguard, Ford Consul and Vauxhall Cresta. Then Simca 1100 Spécial (1300 cc), Honda Accord, Honda Civic 116 hp, VW Passat with sequential automatic, VW Golf dsg and probably my last one, the Enyaq.
Apocryph

Post by Apocryph »

34y/o here.

Since people are sharing car histories:
First car: Austin Mini. I don't think I had a single trip in it in which nothing broke.
Next: Peugeot 206 1.9L Diesel. Not a terrible car, despite the reputation pugs had back then.
Next: Mazda RX-7 FC3S. One of the most fun cars I've ever driven.
Next Mazda RX-8. Bit more grown-up and modern than the 7, but still a hoot to drive
Next: BMW M6. Absolute beast of a car. I still miss it.
Next: Brief ownership of an Audi S4. Handed it back. Got a VW Passat. Handed that back too. Terrible cars.
Next: Jaguar XE R-sport. Really nice car. British car, so of course it was recalled by Jaguar 3 times in 1 year.
Next: Skoda Kodiaq vRS. My first Skoda, and a fantastic example of the breed. Fast, comfortable, practical - everything you could want except "cheap".
Now: Car-less. Sharing my wife's Kona EV whilst waiting for my Enyaq VRS to arrive. Had the Kona since March. Great car.
Ordered: Enyaq Coupe iV vRS (Hyper Green). ETA July '22. Then September '22. Now who knows?
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Three score years and five, learnt to drive on a Humber sceptre, first car a Morris Marina, all sorts of cars since then, a caterham was probably the most fun, although the 2CV gave it a good run in the entertainment stakes
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
Fluds

Post by Fluds »

Hah, me too. Well the 2CV anyway. I had vans and cars and loved them. My mechanic described my change from Citroen memo to an enyaq as from prehistoric to bang on the future in one step. He was laughing at me as I described all the fancy features. I love it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post