Did Skoda Invite You?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Archer17

Post by Archer17 »

I got the email on 21 April, did the online questionnaire and the last bit stated that they would come back to selected participants after the weekend. I haven’t heard anything but don’t expect to do so as I had critical things to say (in a constructive way) about the scheduled charging issues and also Skoda UK’s flippant attitude towards customer relations.

We got our Enyaq at the end of September, love the car and it brings a smile to our faces every time we go out but have a niggling worry should anything go wrong about the dealers ability to sort it out.
Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline collected 29/09/21. Quartz grey metallic, Pan roof, tow bar, 125 charging, Comfort seat, Drive Sport+, Climate pack+, Assisted Drive, Parking, Light and View and Convenience pack.

tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Yep I also got the email last week. I havent replied yet tho. Received my Enyaq December 21.
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Daffo1950

Post by Daffo1950 »

oops sorry Westy ,I am giving you misinformation , it was something else I was looking at so maybe it,s a random thing when Skoda contact you ,I should be getting my car in two weeks so it will be some time after that if they contact me
bristolian

Post by bristolian »

I had the invitation last week. Only just looked at it, and the available dates were all this week except for next Tuesday which I've put down for. Had the car since the start of January.
Enyaq IV 80 Race Blue 125kW, Tow Bar, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light And View Package Basic, Transport Package, Parking Package Plus, Assisted Drive Package Basic, Climate Package Plus.
white67

Post by white67 »

Yes, would have enjoyed doing that but they were asking for 90 minutes of my time - that would be expensive for me to do for fun, so after going through the initial motions I had to say no.
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus
DazAutomatic

Post by DazAutomatic »

Most in depth marketing research taking this long offers some payment for your time. Not lots, but some. Maybe they reckon there's enough good will in the EV community not to need this. I'd probably have done it, simply out of curiosity. You might get some insight on upcoming plans for the app or for other models.
Enyaq iV 80 Loft, 125 kW DC charging, heat pump, assisted drive+, parking+, convenience basic, towbar prep, ME3.0 update. MyEnergi Zappi v2 charger. Intelligent Octopus, referral code to share £100: share.octopus.energy/sunny-fox-995

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post