Fully Charged Live

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Lovely day in the sunshine at Fully Charged Live in Farnborough today. Loads of electric heating and loads of electric cars and charging solutions etc.

And one Enyaq! Didn't even see any in the car parks - must be the highest density of EVs anywhere in the UK right now!

Were any of you here in your Enyaqs?

The one on the Lookers stand was surrounded by people like me who had all ordered their cars and were waiting for them to be built :lol:

Bizarrely some of them obviously don't follow this forum, as they weren't aware they'd started building again.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Tell a lie... there was one for test drives with Cinch!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Might go and have a look tomorrow, assuming it’s still on
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

I was there today and was a great show, lovely weather also helps.

I haven’t really looked at the Enyaq since I ordered almost 7 months back so it was a good chance to have a refresher, saw the sport line and a black 80x in the carpark plus on the Lookers stand, we spent a good bit of time looking inside

Not sure if it’s due to the wait we’ve had and general poor customer service but I was distinctly underwhelmed by it, it’s nice but not really hugely different to our Kodiaq or superb apart from the power train. Still a great car but I’m not sure I want it now.

In contrast we spent more time looking at model Y, Ionic 5 and Kia. Probably due to the fact they are a bit more radical.

The model Y whilst not perfect really impressed me, storage and room in it is immense combined with the screen, me and the wife went back and forth between the enyaq and the model Y to check. Plus the performance model is rapid, probably going to cancel the 80x on Tuesday, will do a bit more thinking over the weekend.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Goaty wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:20 pm Might go and have a look tomorrow, assuming it’s still on
Yes, I think there's still tickets for tomorrow. Do go!

Test drives need to be booked early though - I didn't bother trying today. And some were needed to be booked in advance.
Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

snalbansed wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:19 pm Lovely day in the sunshine at Fully Charged Live in Farnborough today. Loads of electric heating and loads of electric cars and charging solutions etc.

And one Enyaq! Didn't even see any in the car parks - must be the highest density of EVs anywhere in the UK right now!

Were any of you here in your Enyaqs?

The one on the Lookers stand was surrounded by people like me who had all ordered their cars and were waiting for them to be built :lol:

Bizarrely some of them obviously don't follow this forum, as they weren't aware they'd started building again.
I thought it was bad as that's a customers car too with people all over it
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Myfirstev wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:31 pm I thought it was bad as that's a customers car too with people all over it
Is that right? I had no idea! So is that a car that is yet to go to the customer, or one that has been lent?
Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

snalbansed wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:51 am
Myfirstev wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:31 pm I thought it was bad as that's a customers car too with people all over it
Is that right? I had no idea! So is that a car that is yet to go to the customer, or one that has been lent?
What I over heard it's one yet to go to customer. They were talking quietly about it. Like people were changing settings as u would when testing, they were need to remember to reset it all before we deliver the car
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Given how many people were getting in it and generally messing around I would be miffed if it was a car I had ordered.

If it's a demo or being sold as used then it's fair enough
Last edited by Deleted User 474 on Mon May 02, 2022 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
altitude2k

Post by altitude2k »

I’d be sus if I was due one soon 🤣