Ireland orders

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
keithincork

Post by keithincork »

I ordered mine in March of last year and picked it up in June, so I have had it for the last 9 months. I only seen two others on the road since then .

20210621_181957.jpg

20210621_182006.jpg

20210621_182014.jpg

20210621_182023.jpg

Daveirl

Post by Daveirl »

Robrad30 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:33 am
Daveirl wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:17 am
Robrad30 wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:32 pm Got some good news this evening. Got an email from the dealer saying our car left the factory today.

Our car went into production on the 4th of Feb, so they were obviously waiting for some part or other.

This is what our order looked like (iV 60);
Driver Assistance Pack Plus,
Climate Pack,
Comfort Pack,
Convivence Pack Plus,
Driver Pack,
Infotainment Plus Pack,
Alarm,
Lifeshine Protection Treatment,
Delivery and Service Pack,
Metallic Paint (Graphite Grey),
21" Alloys,
Eco Suite Interior,
Parking Pack

Anyone know how long it takes usually from leaving the factory to driving away with it?
I have similar spec to you . But hasn't been built yet. You would think my car would be built before yours as ordered in Sept. Wonder do some garages have better allocations then others?
But was your order actually placed in September? Our dealer let us know back in August that Skoda Ireland had completely sold out its allocation for 2021 and weren’t taking any until the order books opened in November for 2022 deliveries. We put or name down on their wait list (the dealers own wait list) in August, and the day the orders opened for 2022 back in November, he put it into the system and we got confirmation of acceptance for our order a day or two later, and a build date shortly after. Have you had a build date at least?
That a very good point. Do remember something about waiting until November for the Ireland allocations and then would know build dates. I bet this was his sells talk and I stead I was on waiting list to be added. Anyway looks like I'll be getting a 222 reg at this stage. Just hope it does not get cancelled.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

So rang the dealer for an update on our order. Originally given a week 9 build date, Last spoke mid March with an estimated delivery date of July/Aug. So to my complete surprise they told us our car is at the dealer since Sat. It must have just made it through before production stopped. Poor communication from the dealer though, I would have at least expected an update to say it was in transit. Am I right in saying that our car should have the latest software installed?
Last edited by BundE34 on Tue May 03, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Double post
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

BundE34 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:24 pm So rang the dealer for an update on our order. Originally given a week 9 build date, Last spoke mid March with an estimated delivery date of July/Aug. So to my complete surprise they told us our car is at the dealer since Sat. It must have just made it through before production stopped. Poor communication from the dealer though, I would have at least expected an update to say it was in transit. Am I right in saying that our car should have the latest software installed?
I picked mine up on Friday. Well worth the wait. It’s a really really nice car, and I’m coming from a BMW 520d. I was wondering the same about the software. My gut is telling me it’s not actually ME3.0, but I’m not sure if we can check?
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Robrad30 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:48 pm
BundE34 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:24 pm So rang the dealer for an update on our order. Originally given a week 9 build date, Last spoke mid March with an estimated delivery date of July/Aug. So to my complete surprise they told us our car is at the dealer since Sat. It must have just made it through before production stopped. Poor communication from the dealer though, I would have at least expected an update to say it was in transit. Am I right in saying that our car should have the latest software installed?
I picked mine up on Friday. Well worth the wait. It’s a really really nice car, and I’m coming from a BMW 520d. I was wondering the same about the software. My gut is telling me it’s not actually ME3.0, but I’m not sure if we can check?
It wasn't to long of a wait after all, just over 5 months from ordering. I'm not 100%, but can you check what software version you have? Would I be right in saying the software version pre ME3.0 is 0795?
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Quick check is to look at the drivers virtual cockpit display screen - if ME3.0 it will have the battery level state of charge showing in actual percentage as well as the the usual image of the battery level.

skoda-enyaq-coupe-iv-teszt-34-700x467.png

Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
Robrad30

Post by Robrad30 »

tiger tony wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:47 am
Quick check is to look at the drivers virtual cockpit display screen - if ME3.0 it will have the battery level state of charge showing in actual percentage as well as the the usual image of the battery level.
skoda-enyaq-coupe-iv-teszt-34-700x467.png
I don’t have ME3.0 so. I just have a battery symbol, no % . I had read a long time ago that all new cars leaving the factory would have the new software, but that’s obviously not the case.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

@Robrad30 - me too; I had a 2016 BMW 520d Touring (estate) which went back when I got my Enyaq last November. I’ve been spoilt with decent German brands (Merc and Audi in the past, too) - all as company cars - but I don’t feel at all that the Enyaq is inferior to those previous cars. No shame or embarrassment whatsoever and if anything, there’s definitely envy from my colleagues who’ve decided to stick with diesel Beemer’s for their company cars!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

[/quote]

I don’t have ME3.0 so. I just have a battery symbol, no % . I had read a long time ago that all new cars leaving the factory would have the new software, but that’s obviously not the case.
[/quote]

I would have thought yours would have had the update too. What build week was yours built? I think mine was week 9. Anybody know when they started rolling out the new software on new builds?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post