Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

ApocalypseCow

Post by ApocalypseCow »

The cancelled order I picked up is being built now. Whats the expectation for delivery to UK from this point?
Enyaq 60, Graphite Grey, Tow Bar Prep, Family Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Basic. Cancelled order taken over by me April 2022.

Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

ApocalypseCow wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:24 pm The cancelled order I picked up is being built now. Whats the expectation for delivery to UK from this point?
Well mines been built about 5-6 weeks ago but waiting on a chip so depending if it's a basic car or like mine got a few packs added. Might be within a month to a few months
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
JR1

Post by JR1 »

Ordered mine in May 2021, latest update…… estimated delivery 1st October 2022. SCANDALOUS
Class68driver

Post by Class68driver »

JR1 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 2:57 pm Ordered mine in May 2021, latest update…… estimated delivery 1st October 2022. SCANDALOUS
Why is it scandalous?? You need to provide more information, what were your estimated delivery times? Has your dealer promised something that couldn't be delivered? You can always get a refund if timescales have not been met. A two sentence rant with no context is useless.
Ordered IV80 September 21, Pan Roof, suite interior, 21" alloys, various drive assist packages, power tailgate, heat pump,in Artic Silver.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

Some positive comments coming through on here.... that is good. :)

Mine was ordered end of September 2021......I get that 80x, 80 and all retail orders are being prioritised over lease/Motability and I get that, totally do but would be nice if they did it on a month by month basis or something....ie for Sept all retail and higher priced orders first, lease last.

Just worried retail orders received weeks or months after my lease one will get put first and i'll be left waiting for an unspecified time. Mine is currently estimated October 2022 of course and I am just hoping against hope that it might improve by a month or two.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
skrachs

Post by skrachs »

skrachs wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:41 am
skrachs wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:27 pm Interesting. I ordered 03.09.2021. but I have build week - 13
Dealer says that there is no build week for my car anymore :D
They hope to get some more info next week.

Now I have a build week 22
Hope to receive the car in June.
Enyaq 80 eco suite, Quartz Grey,20" Vega, Climate Plus, Family Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Area View, Transport, Light & View Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Comfort Seat Basic, 125Kw charging, Convention Plus, Heat Pump, Towbar

Ordered 09.21.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Have sympathy with JR1 if the vehicle was ordered in May 21 pretty certain delivery would have been promised in 2021? To put this in context, ordered mine in July 21 and delivered late November. It appears from earlier threads that private buyers were being prioritised over lease buyers and latterly the chip shortage and Ukraine brought even longer delays. In October 21 when I was getting concerned over my 4 month Enyaq wait could have ordered various other EVs (Kia, Hyundai or Tesla) for delivery in early 2022, obviously this has now changed. My Tesla Model 3, ordered in March, is scheduled for Feb 23 delivery - on the positive the price has increased by £2k since ordering. One of the main frustrations is the variability in Dealer communications with reviews ranging from great to awful- Skoda have opted out of providing updates directly which they were doing last year.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
BussoV6

Post by BussoV6 »

TheCorm wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:07 am Some positive comments coming through on here.... that is good. :)

Mine was ordered end of September 2021......I get that 80x, 80 and all retail orders are being prioritised over lease/Motability and I get that, totally do but would be nice if they did it on a month by month basis or something....ie for Sept all retail and higher priced orders first, lease last.

Just worried retail orders received weeks or months after my lease one will get put first and i'll be left waiting for an unspecified time. Mine is currently estimated October 2022 of course and I am just hoping against hope that it might improve by a month or two.
Yes its good to see things are moving forward but i dont share the sentiment re lease vehicles, mine is private lease, its not linked to my job or anything else, all these orders retail or lease etc all have a customer waiting at the other end... my order was accepted by the factory 2 days after i ordered at the end of June, and has been prioritised down the list on several occasions only to be given a build date which was then put on hold due to Ukraine supply issues a week before build was due, after being told they were building based on order date, in order so to be potentially re-prioritised down the list is a bit of a joke...

Why JR1 is waiting im not sure but that's ridiculous....
Private Lease - Enyaq IV60, Arctic Silver, Eco-suite. Order accepted early July 2021. Build week 10, production stopped wk 9! Still no news...
rew

Post by rew »

TheCorm wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:07 am Some positive comments coming through on here.... that is good. :)

What is the logic of prioritising retail orders? Other than the amount of public flack Skoda are likely to get over the delays! As someone else commented every order has a driver waiting to get their car. They should prioritise on the basis of date ordered.
Arctic Silver Enyaq iV80 125kW Loft (no other options)
Ordered early November 2021
Allocated build week: 47
Current company fleet management company estimated delivery date: 31/12/2022
cailloux44

Post by cailloux44 »

rew wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:41 am What is the logic of prioritising retail orders? Other than the amount of public flack Skoda are likely to get over the delays! As someone else commented every order has a driver waiting to get their car. They should prioritise on the basis of date ordered.
I've been told that several criteria enter in the prioritisation process:
- Each country has a production quota (per quarter or per year). If you ordered your car after the quota is reached, you'll be pushed to the next period (quarter/year) regardless of the orders in other countries
- Same logic would apply between car dealers within a country (quota per dealer & per period)
- As already stated on the forum, retail orders seem to be prioritised against lease companies but not clear where the threshold is set
- Hardware availability (chips & harnesses) would also drive the prioritization process

Overall, I don't think there's a clear algorithm defining the production pipeline. I would rather bet on a committee updating/adjusting the pipeline according to the above criteria.
Enyaq 80X Sportline - All packs - Black Magic
Ordered August 2021 - Expected delivery July 2022 - Delivered November 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post