Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

herber

Post by herber »

Hi, followed this forum with interest for months already. I ordered late September and was lucky with a build week 1. But since then there is no clarity on when I'll receive the car and I have started to look elsewhere.
Car is status 20 (build to be completed) for months already and the dealer is getting no information from the manufacturer, nor the UK country manager.
Enyaq Iv 80 Suite
Ordered 30/09/21 -Build week 1 -Build status 20/awaiting completion -25/05 In transit -06/06 Vehicle in port of exit, released for shipping -13/06 Arrived in UK port- 20/06 Delivered to dealer -22/06 PDI -24/06 Collection 8-)

TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

BussoV6 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:49 am
TheCorm wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:07 am Some positive comments coming through on here.... that is good. :)

Mine was ordered end of September 2021......I get that 80x, 80 and all retail orders are being prioritised over lease/Motability and I get that, totally do but would be nice if they did it on a month by month basis or something....ie for Sept all retail and higher priced orders first, lease last.

Just worried retail orders received weeks or months after my lease one will get put first and i'll be left waiting for an unspecified time. Mine is currently estimated October 2022 of course and I am just hoping against hope that it might improve by a month or two.
Yes its good to see things are moving forward but i dont share the sentiment re lease vehicles, mine is private lease, its not linked to my job or anything else, all these orders retail or lease etc all have a customer waiting at the other end... my order was accepted by the factory 2 days after i ordered at the end of June, and has been prioritised down the list on several occasions only to be given a build date which was then put on hold due to Ukraine supply issues a week before build was due, after being told they were building based on order date, in order so to be potentially re-prioritised down the list is a bit of a joke...

Why JR1 is waiting im not sure but that's ridiculous....
Yeah I feel your pain, I was told mine was to be built now.....then the lease company sent the last delay with "no build slot available" as the reason....now I have no idea when it is to be built, just hoping it's in the next couple of months.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
Aj Mez

Post by Aj Mez »

Hi All,

Finally received news my car is in country and should collect this weekend. I ordered on 2nd September. An IV60 with only a couple of packs. Seems like pot luck as was meant to be built week 52. Then was partly built in March and finished last week.

Good luck to those still waiting.
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

Got the now usual
"Good morning,
I checked the order for your car this morning but have no further news for you at this time, I will keep checking and be in touch again in approximately 4 weeks.

Kind regards"

email from my dealer this morning.
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
serotonin

Post by serotonin »

Rowly wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:01 pm Got the now usual
"Good morning,
I checked the order for your car this morning but have no further news for you at this time, I will keep checking and be in touch again in approximately 4 weeks.

Kind regards"

email from my dealer this morning.
Sounds like my dealer... (ordered 15th Nov)
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Emailed the dealer yesterday, and got a reply to say it's left the factory and is on its way!

Not sure how long that will take. I would have thought travel time would be a couple of days at most, but customs? No idea.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

HarryHuk wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:35 pm Emailed the dealer yesterday, and got a reply to say it's left the factory and is on its way!

Not sure how long that will take. I would have thought travel time would be a couple of days at most, but customs? No idea.
[/quote

What was the status, to your knowledge, prior to this good news?
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

Ouvavou wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:50 pm
HarryHuk wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:35 pm Emailed the dealer yesterday, and got a reply to say it's left the factory and is on its way!

What was the status, to your knowledge, prior to this good news?
I was told it went "into production" mid March.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
anotherjohn

Post by anotherjohn »

31Ayu21 Ordered
25Jan22 Order accepted by factory
07Feb22 Unconfirmed build date
22Feb22 Build week 9
19Apr22 "production in next three weeks"
03May22 At Emden
10May22 At UK port & able to choose reg number
Race blue 60, 100KW, partition net screen, climate basic, convenience, transport, drive basic, assisted drive, parking basic. Collected 23May22
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

Transit might take also weeks. But every step will be closer to the pickup.
80x Sportline with almost all packs
Ordered Aug 2021 - Delivered May 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post