Reversing lights, timed charge, interference.

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Had the same problem with my reversing camera, it was Cr** at night with the single reversing light. Skoda UK were worse than useless regarding this, was told this was the spec and should take the issue up with our lease company !!!!!
My dealer has been brilliant and got a left hand drive light cluster, as the reversing light is on the other side in europe, and fitted this. Now i have two reversing lights and can now see things behind me at night. :)

GavinT

Post by GavinT »

That sounds like a good solution - I hope I remember to ask for this the next time I speak to the dealer. What was the cost?
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

I have just purchased a left hand rear light that has the reverse light built into it (from a left hand drive vehicle)

It was (£79.46) but fingers crossed it will improve the reversing issue significantly

I’ll keep you updated when I get it and fit it
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
GavinT

Post by GavinT »

Where did you order it? Through local dealer, or some other website?
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Brilliant Silver (Packages: Family Plus, Climate Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat, Assisted Drive, Parking, Transport, Tow Bar). Delivered Dec 2021.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Good old eBay

Still not arrived yet though it’s coming from Lithuania so guess it will take a while
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post