Total mileage

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Benyaq

Post by Benyaq »

Is the value in Vehicle Long Term the total mileage since manufacturer ?
There is a number on the dashboard which appears on start up, is this the total mileage ?

Thanks

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Yes - but that long term one is resettable. I’m trying to keep it ‘from new’ though, for an overview of my average miles / kWh over the lifetime of the car. I just hope my kids / colleagues don’t end up resetting it.

The mileage which pops up one the dashboard, is the total vehicle mileage.

You can also get visibility of this in the menu below.

650C5C2B-1DC1-462F-9916-8B0CECD3D4AB.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Mine reset at some point by itself about 5000km ago. Shame, as also wanted to see the long term for a year at least (soon we have it for a year actually).
I mean the long term average consumption, but there is total milage you can't reset (different thing).
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

My long term also reset all by itself

Which was rather annoying
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
RichR

Post by RichR »

It's a long term average, on a lot of cars and systems you wouldn't see how long the data for that number is derived from, but VW/Skoda chose to show it. So yes, it will reset periodically as it takes up storage space. The total mileage as mentioned above is displayed on the instrument panel before starting the car.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Just semi-checked, it might have reset at 10.000km, as total is something like 19.540 and counter is showing about 9540km (this i did not double-check, but pretty close). 1 year soon and 20k driven. So far so good, winter in Finland is brutal on consumption for shorter journeys (hope 3.0 will help).
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Yepp, now over 20.000km in our iv60, and the counter reset at that point again. Not nice not long term at all imho. Small thing but hopefully they improve it in 3.0. Although there is probably along enough list of issues to fix..

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post