Front Grill Surround ?

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

Does anyone know if the CRYSTAL FACE can be turned ON or OFF depending on how yuou want to look in the specific ocasion?

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Unsure but I'd find the plug and just unplug it personally !
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

Iโ€™m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Might work for a well know charging company ๐Ÿ˜‰

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Why would you turn it off? Some of us would pay to get it. Well you did pay for it too ๐Ÿ˜œ
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

I simply want to know is there's a chance to turn it ON or OFF depending on how you want to look in the specific ocasion?
That's it... Does anyone know this?
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

I would check setting > vehicle > lighting
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
Timw

Post by Timw »

Can you give feedback when you take delivery of your car. Iโ€™d be interested to know how to turn of the LEDโ€™s as Iโ€™ve just ordered a vRS which comes with the crystal grille as standard
dezember

Post by dezember »

Anyone went thru the plasti-dip route? :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
savman

Post by savman »

I know this thread is a little old now, but just wanted to double check something with you @BioHzrd as you seemed to successfully manage this.

When you put the new black surround on, you literally just push it into place as it is all clips and no screws? I will happily break the chrome one off myself and do the same if it is as simple as that.

I just purchased a Used one this week and asked if they could do this as part of the deal, but they gave me some nonsense about recalibrating drive-assist and saying it wasn't as simple as swapping it out. Im not sure I agree, looks simple enough from this thread. Anyway, hope you can help reassure me, if it simply clicks in once the old rubbish clips are snapped off then im going to order the part. Out of interest, where did you order from, I found this one here: https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/product/ ... -lighting/#
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

savman wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:03 am I know this thread is a little old now, but just wanted to double check something with you @BioHzrd as you seemed to successfully manage this.

When you put the new black surround on, you literally just push it into place as it is all clips and no screws? I will happily break the chrome one off myself and do the same if it is as simple as that.

I just purchased a Used one this week and asked if they could do this as part of the deal, but they gave me some nonsense about recalibrating drive-assist and saying it wasn't as simple as swapping it out. Im not sure I agree, looks simple enough from this thread. Anyway, hope you can help reassure me, if it simply clicks in once the old rubbish clips are snapped off then im going to order the part. Out of interest, where did you order from, I found this one here: https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/product/ ... -lighting/#
Yes mate it just clips into place no screws. They'll have said that's as they'll no doubt be removing whole bumper to do it as it's "easier" where as I fought and broke all the clips to allow mt to let it off and replace it as the chrome one was being sacrificed anyway.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

Iโ€™m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Might work for a well know charging company ๐Ÿ˜‰

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚
RobCu23

Post by RobCu23 »

Any luck doing this? Iโ€™m looking to do the same but on a new car ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Did this part above work ok for you?
Thanks
IV 60, Arctic Silver, Loft, 125kW, Regulus 19" Alloys, ACC, black everything and custom badge. :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post