Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Walter Eagle

Post by Walter Eagle »

Hooray!

Just got a call from my dealer today 8th June (week 23) to say that he'd checked his order management system and my car ("my" car!) suddenly showed up with a build of Week 28. I'd ordered at the end of Week 2 this year, so something's caused it to jump the queue. He even sent me a video of him using the order management system to show the week.

I'm not sure of the exact status of the date (planned, confirmed etc), but he seemed to think Week 28, plus 3-4 weeks to get it from Czechia, and we'd be looking at handover around middle of August.

lor

Post by lor »

Walter Eagle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:26 pm Hooray!

Just got a call from my dealer today 8th June (week 23) to say that he'd checked his order management system and my car ("my" car!) suddenly showed up with a build of Week 28. I'd ordered at the end of Week 2 this year, so something's caused it to jump the queue. He even sent me a video of him using the order management system to show the week.

I'm not sure of the exact status of the date (planned, confirmed etc), but he seemed to think Week 28, plus 3-4 weeks to get it from Czechia, and we'd be looking at handover around middle of August.

Awesome stuff, as a fellow January 2022 orderer this gives me some hope that my October estimate quoted at order time may still be realistic...
80 | Loft | Energy Blue | Heat Pump | Assisted Drive Pack
Status: Arrived and love it | Ordered: 27th January 2022 | Build Complete: 18th January 2023 | Delivered: 15th March 2023 | Original estimate delta: +4.5 months
ApocalypseCow

Post by ApocalypseCow »

Well its finally here and due for collection early next week. If anyone is curious about timelines to manage expectations from Skoda's update emails: 11/05/22 entered production, 30/05/22 Get Set to pick up your Enyaq, 08/06/22 The big day is almost here. Unless there are further delays in cars being built but held pending chips a month from entering build to collection.

Screenshot_20220608-225806_Outlook.jpg

Enyaq 60, Graphite Grey, Tow Bar Prep, Family Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Convenience Pack Basic. Cancelled order taken over by me April 2022.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Ordered from scratch January 2022? Amazing! I'm rather jealous!

What did you order?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
HairyCowMan

Post by HairyCowMan »

lor wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:53 pm

Awesome stuff, as a fellow January 2022 orderer this gives me some hope that my October estimate quoted at order time may still be realistic...
I ordered mine on 8th January & was going to give it another month before I chased the dealer again, might ring them tomorrow now after reading this
80 Suite ordered 8/1/22
Collected 2/2/23
Arctic Silver
19" Regulus
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar
Sporty X

Post by Sporty X »

Ordered early September 2021 with January ‘22 delivery. Arrived end of May 2022.
Had to chase dealer several times for updates who in turn had to contact Skoda UK. No real explanation on reasons for the delay.
Have to say I am really pleased with the car - still getting to know driving assist packages etc.
:roll: :) Sportline 80x white, Vega alloy, Elec Towbar, Drive sport+,Comfort Seat+,Convenience +,Panoramic Sunroof,Heat Pump,Light &View +, Assisted Drive+, Parking+, Climate+, Infotainment +, Family basic, Transport, Net Partition
BussoV6

Post by BussoV6 »

So finally after 11 months was car was delivered yesterday with all options inc FOC ones all present and correct....

Only driven a few miles so far and car looks great.
Private Lease - Enyaq IV60, Arctic Silver, Eco-suite. Order accepted early July 2021. Build week 10, production stopped wk 9! Still no news...
Bferry70

Post by Bferry70 »

At (very) long last, I received an email last week from my Fleet department that my car is ready for delivery next week. Ordered in July 2021 - originally Quartz Grey (no longer available) - hopefully being delivered in Graphite Grey!
Enyaq iV 60 EcoSuite

Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Basic, Drive Sport Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, 125kw DC Charging. Ordered 27th July, ETA March / April 2022
EcoAdventure

Post by EcoAdventure »

In the 11th month, delivered today ! 😃👍

Slight hitch, can't register primary user, App scans the QR code ok but pauses before 'something went wrong' and car defaults to guest mode ☹️

Few phonecalls between Skoda Helpline and online broker pointing towards 'VMS has an owner (finance company) but driver/keeper is blank?

Any body else struggled or saw what a dealership did during an in-person handover?

For all those with orders stuck in production, hang in there, it's worth the wait!
Enyaq 60 Lodge in Race Blue with a few packs.
Ordered 28th June 2021, delivered 9th July 2022.
JD03

Post by JD03 »

Ordered Dec 2021 Sportline 80, given estimate of end May, told by dealer at end of May they have no idea how much longer and could be up to 52 weeks from then (i.e., May 2023!). I've found communication on this all shocking.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post